Regular v ‘Fetish’ Raincoats

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Shinytrench1

Regular v ‘Fetish’ Raincoats

Post by Shinytrench1 »

I’m interested in others’ views on this. I love women wearing pvc, rubber, and leather coats and macs. I’m lucky enough to have a friend who obliges in this respect. But I enjoy ‘regular’ trenchcoat macs as well and in fact they get me just as excited! So much so that sometimes I lose control and spill my load all over my friend’s regular trench macs which of course is not as easy to deal with as when I shoot onto her shiny pvc coats! Please tell me if you share my love of regular macs!
Sarah pvc

Re: Regular v ‘Fetish’ Raincoats

Post by Sarah pvc »

Indeed I have a few woman’s Burberry trenches. expensive but there a thing of beauty . belted, wrist straps, double breasted, with a shape to them…Devine.
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

I know exactly where you are cumming from. I don't object to blokes spurting there cum over my pvc and rubber coats. It's happened so many times that I've lost count of the number. It's not just my coats that have been on the receiving end. My Aquo boots have had some good coatings too. It's not usually a problem but I'm not that keen on cum on my face or in my hair these days but if a bloke can hit my souwester I take that as a real compliment. Anywhere where it can be wiped off is not a problem.

However, it is a real bugger when cum gets on dry clean only decent clothes. So guys, think about where you are aiming when you cum on a women's clothing. We girls want to enjoy your cumming just as much as you do provided that we don't end up with a cleaning bill too.
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

A friend and I, who is also a CD, wanked each other until we spurted over each others pvc macs the other day
Bliss
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

"Hit my sou'wester" reminded me of the old Ronnie Barker riposte from Porridge when asked to supply a specimen as part of his reception medical examination, "Wot, from here."
rhcsmn

Post by rhcsmn »

Most of the rainwear my ex, Linda, had was practical shiny colored vinyl, back in the 70s. She did have some glass clear 60s style type that she would wear for me with nothing on underneath (except maybe plastic pants) in private
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

For me there is no doubt about it...I only like to see women (and ideally older women), wearing perfectly ordinary semi transparent hooded and belted PVC macs, like those that were popular in the 1990s. Different colours..Pink, Blue, Black, Clear, and my fav colour to see a woman wearing..purple.
I love the "normality" of these pvc macs, whereas seeing those ridiculous creations that models wear on the catwalk scene, is just a huge turn OFF !

Give me a granny in a nice hooded and belted traditional PVC hooded mac, and I am one happy guy !
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

rubbermackintosh wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 9:57 pm I know exactly where you are cumming from. I don't object to blokes spurting there cum over my pvc and rubber coats. It's happened so many times that I've lost count of the number. It's not just my coats that have been on the receiving end. My Aquo boots have had some good coatings too. It's not usually a problem but I'm not that keen on cum on my face or in my hair these days but if a bloke can hit my souwester I take that as a real compliment. Anywhere where it can be wiped off is not a problem.

However, it is a real bugger when cum gets on dry clean only decent clothes. So guys, think about where you are aiming when you cum on a women's clothing. We girls want to enjoy your cumming just as much as you do provided that we don't end up with a cleaning bill too.
At the age of 71, I'm pretty certain that, as much as I would be turned on by the sight of you in a rubber or pvc mac, I wouldn't be able to hit your souwester unless you had taken it off or were lying down lol. But would enjoy trying and as you say, pvc and rubber are ideal wipe clean surfaces for my 'misses'
Debbie Maclover

Post by Debbie Maclover »

I completely understand our passion for trench-coats of all materials but my abiding passion is SBR. I love men to spunk all over it and, yes, it is much easier to clean than those made of fabric such as Burberry but, hey ho, it's all simply wonderful as we know, and the slight of freshly-ejaculated spunk dribbling down my mackintosh is hugely exciting and erotic for me. I do not wash it off till necessary and each time I wear it and see the stains I recall such lovely sexual moments.
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

I have one I wear for regular outings in the weather only, a black opal stutterheim. Then I have the "collection" for bedroom purposes