Cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cagoulelover

Re: Cagoules

Post by Cagoulelover »

Hi Annabelle
What a wonderful thought! You in a Peter storm wedding dress… fabulous. I love your description.
I think I’ve mentioned before but I love a cagoule worn over the top of a pretty dress. Drives me absolutely wild!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Went cagoule hunting around Cheltenham last week in the rain, not a cagoule to be found in any shop i check out, then yesterday, walked past my local charity shop, thought, well what the hell i’ll check, not expecting anything and found a like new 1980’s royal blue, white zipped cagoule with pristine white toggles, a lovely slightly rubbery feel coating inside and like new shiny nylon outter, in my size! £4.00! So of course i snapped it up and went on my way. The lady said ‘i dont think there’s any rain forcast?’ when i took it to the counter. ‘It’s always hand to have one incase’ i replied as i paid.

Another for the collection:)
Lets get swishy!
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Millets and Blacks both stock Peter Storm at the moment.

Cherie x
irishcagoule

Post by irishcagoule »

Sadly new style, old sytle from the 70s and 80s were alot better.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 11th, 2024, 1:02 pm Went cagoule hunting around Cheltenham last week in the rain, not a cagoule to be found in any shop i check out, then yesterday, walked past my local charity shop, thought, well what the hell i’ll check, not expecting anything and found a like new 1980’s royal blue, white zipped cagoule with pristine white toggles, a lovely slightly rubbery feel coating inside and like new shiny nylon outter, in my size! £4.00! So of course i snapped it up and went on my way. The lady said ‘i dont think there’s any rain forcast?’ when i took it to the counter. ‘It’s always hand to have one incase’ i replied as i paid.

Another for the collection:)
Sounds like you hit the jackpot! That’s how I got hold of the Peter storm I own (Royal Blue, white zips and toggles). I went into a charity shop near the station close to me and there it was, hanging on a peg. I remember looking at it closer hoping that it would be large enough for me and it was! A bargain at £5. I had a similar interaction as you as the woman behind the counter said that she thought rain wasn’t due for a few days. I didn’t think it fair to tell her that I was planning to put it on at home and masturbate or even better, ask my wife to wear it and have sex.