Plastic pants

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mason

Re: Plastic pants

Post by mason »

KlepperGuy wrote: January 25th, 2024, 1:42 am Yes love them......get mine off Ebay via China.
Good value. Last a long time and comfy to wear.
A lot cheaper than some UK manufacturers/sellers,
I buy these. 2 pairs at a time

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/166561497898 ... R-a5nuSnYw

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/374101723420 ... R-K5nuSnYw
Way too expensive. I can get my Haian pants much cheaper here:

https://vi.aliexpress.com/item/10050017 ... ry_from%3A
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

Latterly I have been wearing my rubbers twenty four hours a day. So gorgeous
vp39

Post by vp39 »

BillSpeed wrote: February 4th, 2024, 8:20 am Latterly I have been wearing my rubbers twenty four hours a day. So gorgeous
I find myself wearing my plastic panties more and more often...I love the way the vinyl film feels next to my skin.
My last couple of laundry loads have had ten or a dozen t-shirts and only two tighty-whities; I'm clearly tending toward 24/7 wear too.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Would love one of those all in one plastic suits from pvculike in pink plastic pantie material, with matching popper pants underneath would be wonderful
Lets get swishy!
vp39

Post by vp39 »

annabell-cagoule wrote: February 12th, 2024, 8:01 am Would love one of those all in one plastic suits from pvculike in pink plastic pantie material, with matching popper pants underneath would be wonderful
I love a lot of the things that pvculike has, but I've found that they have a tendency to pull apart at the side seams way too soon for what the items cost. And, since I'm in the US they use MakeItKInky for their supplier here, and the injection of a middleman bothers me; I'd had no problem dealing directly with them for years.
Matton

Post by Matton »

I've been diagnosed with Parkinson's. Bummer, but at least i can now wear plastic and rubber underwear for a reason.
latexmac

Post by latexmac »

I’m a pure rubber pants or very full latex bloomers person, often wearing them all day under vanilla clothes. A truly wonderful feeling.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I’m a pure rubber pants or very full latex bloomers person, often wearing them all day under vanilla clothes. A truly wonderful feeling.
I whole heartedly agree with latexmac's comments above. I used to wear Drylife rubber pants extensively, but they are unfortunately, no longer available. I have not found any to replace them, so any help would be gratefully received.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

Like Rubberdee I too like wearing rubber items under vanilla clothes. I too still have and often wear the Drylife cream rubber pants I bought some 10 years ago. I love the feel and the sounds the rubber makes when you move. I also still wear the olive-green rubber bloomers from Sealwear I bought some years back, teamed with a matching rubber rugby style shirt that I often still wear in the summer, with an open blouson jacket on top so the rubber is still on display . When travelling on a double decker bus I take the top deck so I can enjoy the rubbery sounds my bloomers make as I ascend the stairs and the loud fart they emit as the trapped air inside my bloomers is expelled as I sit down. Sadly neither of these items is still available.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I like the part with the fart ! 8-)