Plastic pants

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
ilikecoated

Re: Plastic pants

Post by ilikecoated »

In the meantime I am wearing them for more than 24 hours and they still feel very comfy. There is still that slightly humid feeling inside that is very cozy. In the meantime they started to smell a little. But it isn't their fault at all: When I woke up at night I felt the urge to "check their roominess" from outside which caused a full charge to go off.
Right now a disposable absorbent pad has been added and I started to drink a lot. Because this is the very first test I am also wearing some very shiny and stretchy vinyl skinny jeans on top for safety.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Yea was thinking they were more cagoule type material, coates nylon. I do have a paid made from same material as a peter storm cagoule i bought from ebay many years ago
Lets get swishy!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Yes, these ones are made from something like a soft Friesennerz type of fabric.
But I can remember that there was once quite a choice of nylon diaper panties.
Thes are some that I found quite quickly:

https://kleinerts.com/products/duracool ... erup-pants

They are made drom PU coated nylon. It seems that they are meant to be worn with the PU side inside.
Plasman

Post by Plasman »

Does anyone else enjoy the combination of plastic pants and a prostate massager ? Something which has the added advantage of containing any resultant pleasure!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Does the panty also add to the pleasure in your case or are you just using it for conveniently keeping the mess under control ?
Plasman

Post by Plasman »

Most definitely both. The combination of the two increases the pleasure immensely.
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

Just received plastic nappies and coverall from babykins. Both made in pvc. Love the feel
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

My latest pair of plastic pants, a semi-transparent high waisted yellow pair came with the description "elderly incontinence briefs". I wonder how many other old men get the slight mix of pleasure and shame I do on reading such descriptions?
vp39

Post by vp39 »

plasticpacamac wrote: January 21st, 2024, 12:11 pm My latest pair of plastic pants, a semi-transparent high waisted yellow pair came with the description "elderly incontinence briefs". I wonder how many other old men get the slight mix of pleasure and shame I do on reading such descriptions?
I probably qualify as an old man at 83, and I've never seen the words old or elderly in the description of plastic pants. I'm sure that one can enjoy plastic pants at any age; that's certainly true of me.
KlepperGuy

Post by KlepperGuy »

Yes love them......get mine off Ebay via China.
Good value. Last a long time and comfy to wear.
A lot cheaper than some UK manufacturers/sellers,
I buy these. 2 pairs at a time

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/166561497898 ... R-a5nuSnYw

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/374101723420 ... R-K5nuSnYw