Being caned at school

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Nylon macs

Re: Being caned at school

Post by Nylon macs »

I now dont have to be very naughty to get it 😂😂👍👍👍
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

debs37 wrote: October 25th, 2022, 1:11 pm I was taken to the headmasters office in secondary school (first year) and caned on the backside.

I went home very shocked and shaken and told my parents.
My father never said much but did organise an interview with the headmaster to discuss why this had happened.
I can remember sitting in the office with the school secretary and the headmaster when my dad arrived.
The headmaster welcomed my dad into the office and went to shake his hand. My father never said a word, but swung a punch that knocked the head master right over his desk and into the filing cabinets. then he turned to me and said "We are leaving".

I moved the next week to another school and was never caned again. In school. hehehe.

Debs xx
I think you must have been very unlucky since I think it was very rare for girls to be caned in England and, if so, usually on the hands. I lived in fear of it during my time at junior school but, after being punished on the bottom in the middle years of my secondary school, concluded that the initial pain was more than compensated for by the "afterglow". But when the opportunity arose again it was goodbye schoolmasters and hello attractively dressed dommes.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

I went to a strict grammar school in the 1960’s and the cane was used regularly. It was always on the bottom from any teacher. The first few times it was sheer pain and no arousal. But in the last couple of year most of my canings were at the end of the day and I realised I was aroused. I used to rush home to relieve myself. Never did it in the toilets though as one boy got caught. He got six strokes on his hands as a punishment.
On the subject of teachers enjoying caning, we had a senior mistress who obviously did enjoy it. She used to fondle and stroke the cane while lecturing kids and always smiled afterwards.
ArianaPonytail

Post by ArianaPonytail »

I am not an older member but the idea of getting caned while wearing a raincoat is facinating .
Crossdressing and Vintage raincoats
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Some people who like to be severely caned do wear plastic pants to protect their clothing from staining afterwards. If it were me, I'd want some really thick padding too. Appreciate the spectacle/experience/aftermath but not too keen on the actual pain. A methodical over the knee spanking involving a pvc or leather skirt would be a different matter.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I like the sound of a cane on plastic garments like raincoats or plastic diaper panties or shiny vinyl trousers, hotpants, catsuits, skirts or dresses.
I have once donated some shiny vinyl trousers to someone for caning. Next time I will ask for a recording of the sounds and to get them back afterwards for boiling and shredding.
ArianaPonytail

Post by ArianaPonytail »

ilikecoated wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:18 pm I like the sound of a cane on plastic garments like raincoats or plastic diaper panties or shiny vinyl trousers, hotpants, catsuits, skirts or dresses.
I have once donated some shiny vinyl trousers to someone for caning. Next time I will ask for a recording of the sounds and to get them back afterwards for boiling and shredding.
I love that for raincoats
Crossdressing and Vintage raincoats
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

How many times have you done that so far ? And with which kind of raincoat ?
The downside of using a raincoat for that purpose is that it is usually more expensive to ruin a coat than a dress or trousers or plastic panties. .
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

My ex. used to like being caned or cropped wearing rubber panties as she said it spread the force out so she could take more ... which sometimes led to her having an orgasm from the rhythmic beating. She'd be uncomfortable in them afterwards so I'd insist they stayed on for the rest of the day, or if I was beating her bare bottom, insist she wore plastic panties after to enhance the discomfort.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

I am in my 80's and I was caned in school. Usually for moving while in line to get into school.

And it hurt!!