Do you own pvc womens wear?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
thicko2008

Re: Do you own pvc womens wear?

Post by thicko2008 »

Yes I do love to wear PVC dresses shiny leggings stockings a line latex skirt rubber and plastic panties have a few PVC Mac's and cape's also latex Mac's
plasticlove

Post by plasticlove »

Yes many rubber dresses and plastic undies.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

plasticpacamac wrote: October 20th, 2023, 10:17 am I'm not normally into women's plastic or PVC wear. The only specifically ladies item i own is a pink PVC bra I bought to support the man-boobs that like many men my age I now have.
However I must admit to owning two pair of pink plastic pants, one Suprima make with snap fasteners, and the other pull up style from Drylife. I also own a pink PVC long sleeved top that I wear over my pink plastic bra for extra warmth in bed.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

GlendaS wrote: October 20th, 2023, 12:20 pm A huge selection mainly from PVC-U-LIKE,
So apart from the 46 womans PVC macs all full length of which 10 are female Farmerrain retros. 10, neck to floor long sleeved PVC nighties, 6, sets of PVC Pjs, 3, Nurses uniforms in PVC, 2, maids outfits, 4, various length PVC skirts, 2 blouses in PVC, 4, PVC slutty dresses in PVC, 9 rainhats, 6 pairs of shiny wellies, 4 pairs of thigh length PVC boots, as well as PVC jeans, panties, and bras.
GlendaS.
That is like another certain tvs wardrobe….
I also have boring stuff like skirt suits too and satin attire for frumpy Sarah mode lol
Pvcjayne

Post by Pvcjayne »

I do, but I am a woman. I've been wearing pvc since the 70s but now it's far more mainstream. I've made quite a few items which was fun. My husband also has a few items including a pvc maids dress, skirts, pants and bra. We also have a heavy clear pvc long hobble dress with padlocks up the front which we will be selling soon. Unfortunately it's a little too small for my husband and much too long for me. It's currently stored for family reasons.
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

My collection has now grown a bit further. Apart from a few pvc raincoats I have one vinyl skirt, one pair of vinyl pants, two pairs of vinyl leggings, a vinyl biker jacket and a vinyl blazer, all in black. In the future I would also like to try vinyl thigh high boots. Will I ever wear a dress? Only when it is made of vinyl, faux leather or rubber :lol:
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Sarah pvc wrote: October 31st, 2023, 9:55 am
GlendaS wrote: October 20th, 2023, 12:20 pm A huge selection mainly from PVC-U-LIKE,
So apart from the 46 womans PVC macs all full length of which 10 are female Farmerrain retros. 10, neck to floor long sleeved PVC nighties, 6, sets of PVC Pjs, 3, Nurses uniforms in PVC, 2, maids outfits, 4, various length PVC skirts, 2 blouses in PVC, 4, PVC slutty dresses in PVC, 9 rainhats, 6 pairs of shiny wellies, 4 pairs of thigh length PVC boots, as well as PVC jeans, panties, and bras.
GlendaS.
That is like another certain tvs wardrobe….
I also have boring stuff like skirt suits too and satin attire for frumpy Sarah mode lol
Is this for sale xx
vp39

Post by vp39 »

I've found that I much prefer a plastic skirt or dress over my plastic panties, so I have a couple of dozen skirts, some circular and some longer and straight.
I stocked up on the blue plastic dresses that AC Medical once had available, when Rearz was practically giving them away on closeout. One of those over plastic pants is my favorite outfit for wearing around the house...I've probably worn out a dozen of them.
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

In the past I have owned quite a lot of PVC skirts, dresses and blouses as well as maids and nurses uniforms. my all time favourite was a very shiny calf length tight a-line skirt which when teamed with a pink ruffled PVC blouse and a pair of black shiny boots and my long shiny black mac over the top made me feel very, very good.

Heather
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

It all started fairly recently when, looking for snap-fastening plastic pants with snaps that were secure but not too tight or too loose,having heard good reports of Suprima snap pants I bough some in the only colour the supplier had available at the time which was pink. A bit sissifying I thought but I bought them and was delighted with the quality. The colour must have brought out my inner sissy as I next bought a thick deep pink long-sleeved T-shirt by Suzi High. Finally having long suffered from an old-man's complaint of floppy saggy boobs I bought a pretty bra from Betty's Bespoke Panties. The pretty pink bow in the centre, between the bra cups completed the transformation!