Gay or Hetero?

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
rainwear-experience

Re: Gay or Hetero?

Post by rainwear-experience »

spitfire617 wrote: October 13th, 2020, 1:48 pm "If we can all have our own sub forum then can mine be for those who appreciate original* images of females dressed in cheap, thin, long translucent macs (NO ponchos), that have drawstring hoods, no belts and fasten with plastic style buttons (NOT poppers or zips) ;)"

That is being a little discriminatory towards Ponchos don't you think? lol lol
Hee hee, of course it is but as its MY sub forum I can choose what's included - as long as the boss agrees of course
Straitjacketed

Post by Straitjacketed »

*shrug*

I'm a gay men so don't get a lot out of the standard tales of women in rainwear. As a minority in most discussion board, though, I'm pretty used to combing through the Story sections to find the stuff that does excite me. I it's always cut & dried: quite often, I'll get turned on by an evocative descriptive passage in an otherwise "heterosexual" piece of writing. I imagine that can happen the other way around, too.

Another forum I frequent (bondage) contains a large number of stories but there hasn't been any attempt to divide the board into specific sections. Rather, the story writers adopted a form of coding in the titles of their stories: they include "M/M" to signify men tying men up, F/M for women tying men, and so on. That makes it relatively easy for me to focus on content most likely to appeal to me.
"It ain't bondage until you want out..."
Straitjacketed

Post by Straitjacketed »

Straitjacketed wrote: October 31st, 2020, 1:34 pm *shrug*

I'm a gay man so don't get a lot out of the standard tales of women in rainwear. As a minority in most discussion board, though, I'm pretty used to combing through the Story sections to find the stuff that does excite me. I it isn't always cut & dried: quite often, I'll get turned on by an evocative descriptive passage in an otherwise "heterosexual" piece of writing. I imagine that can happen the other way around, too.

Another forum I frequent (bondage) contains a large number of stories but there hasn't been any attempt to divide the board into specific sections. Rather, the story writers adopted a form of coding in the titles of their stories: they include "M/M" to signify men tying men up, F/M for women tying men, and so on. That makes it relatively easy for me to focus on content most likely to appeal to me.
Straitjacketed

Post by Straitjacketed »

*shrug*

I'm a gay man so don't get a lot out of the standard tales of women in rainwear. As a minority in most discussion board, though, I'm pretty used to combing through the Story sections to find the stuff that does excite me. I it isn't always cut & dried: quite often, I'll get turned on by an evocative descriptive passage in an otherwise "heterosexual" piece of writing. I imagine that can happen the other way around, too.