Hello!

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
disciplinemack

Hello!

Post by disciplinemack »

Hello, everyone. I'm new to the forum, though I've read posts from time to time. Interests include wearing rainwear for discipline and punishment purposes, (myself and other people). Based in the UK (England).
Fender

Re: Hello!

Post by Fender »

Welcome to the forum 8-)
wellyboy

Post by wellyboy »

Hi,

So how does the discipline work. Are you made to put on your mack and button it and belt it and hood it?
What happens if you refuse?
disciplinemack

Post by disciplinemack »

Hello, thank you for the welcome message and the question.

I was made to wear a school gaberdine mac in the fifties and sixties, for school and going out. Often it was used as a discipline item by Mum, who always wore a mack or coat outdoors. Summer wear often included a gaberdine mac buttoned to the neck and belted, wellington boots and a plastic mac with a hood carried over my arm, and sometimes if I had been naughty I had to wear an old gaberdine under my school one. Eventually I was worn down by Mum, and I just got used to wearing a mac. My wife also wore a mac all the time and when we were first married she kept me up to the mark, ordering me to button myself up to the neck, make sure I had a plastic or vinyl overmac for the rain and so on, while buttoning herself into her own rubber mac. Although we are less strict now she still insisits that I wear a ma cor raincoat of some sort when we are out.

I hope that answers the query for now.

Disciplinemack.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Hi Disciplinemack.

Does she allow you any pleasure when you are wearing your mac
I much prefer plastic/ vinyl to gaberdine - feels so much nice
BTW - Welcome to this forum
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
disciplinemack

Post by disciplinemack »

Hi, Hotwilly,

Thanks for the message. I'm not sure what you mean by pleasure, obviously there is no sexy behaviour when we are out or anything like that. The pleasure is in having to wear a mac or weatherproof coat, and although I am in theory free to remove it or unbutton it as I wish, in practice I am happy to be ordered by my wife to remain buttoned up or whatever she has commanded.

If I objected or protested about having to wear a mac as a child, the punishment was quick and simple. Socks rolled down, three or four strokes of a bamboo cane across the backs of my bare legs, socks up and wellington boots on my feet. They would then rub the backs of my legs making sure the sting of the cane stayed a lot longer! Sometimes I would also be pushed forcibly into an additional mac, either plastic or rubber quite often, and have to go out in wellingtons and two coats, which could be very uncomfortable in summer. It wouldn't do these days, but I grew up at the end of World War II, when such treatment was quite acceptable, and I have no complaints about it.

When I married Mum told my wife (secretly, without my knowledge) that she used to have to cane me to make me wear my mac, and suggested that she ought to be prepared to do the same. My wife was not prepared to cane me, but occasionally suggested we visit Mum for her to do the deed. That made me very obedient, for a time at least, and I actually enjoyed being supervised while I put on a variety of macs and coats, as well as waterproof trousers and wellingtons.

I am now, I suppose, an obedient and compliant husband, who obeys his wife's every command regarding my outdoor clothing. I would never dream of disobeying her in matters of my clothing discipline. These days she is less demanding than she used to be, in terms of making me wear heavy macs in the heat of the summer, but I am still rarely allowed out without some sort of waterproof anorak, trench coat or similar, and I still carry a nylon or vinyl rainmac very often, as commanded.

As for preferences, gaberdine was my childhood discipline, with plastic or rubber but always over the gaberdine. I still prefer it, but everyone to their own taste.

Thanks again to everyone who has welcomed me to the forum.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Hi disc. Sounds like you really enjoy it, shame some sex can't be brought into play behind closed doors. At least your wife enjoys/ supports you in your macs. All the best HW (also UK)
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
PolyVinylC

Post by PolyVinylC »

I recall wearing a school gaberdine in the mid '60s but liked wearing it,I was never forced into it.I remember putting it on one day to go out with my mother,but she told me to take it off because the day was fine.I was so disappointed! Sometimes I wore a plastic mac with it, but always underneath the gab. I always wore the coat fully buttoned up and tightly belted. I never wore the gaberdine as punishment,but was sometimes punished whilst wearing it.I was late for school on 1 occasion. As I was about to undo and take the gab off in the cloakroom,a teacher saw me arriving late. She told me off for being late,then gave me a good,hard shake! I thought she was going to shake me apart,she was so vigorous with me!
Welcome to the forum. :)
Plastic Max

Post by Plastic Max »

I had one of the navy blue gaberdine macks for school but was never given a plastic mac to go with it - I guess my mother thought the gaberdine was the raincoat itself so nothing else required, although when they got wet they took some time to dry out. Rainy days at school would mean a cloakroom full of navy gaberdines drying out. Sometime in the early-60s it became popular where I lived to wear an anorak over the school blazer so the faithful old gaberdines started to disappear.
Rives

Post by Rives »

I too was punished by being made to wear either a nylon pakamac or alternatively a double breasted gaberdene mac when I was younger. This continued to the age of 18, particularly once I turned 16, and started to "go off the rails" as my mother would call it. She was very traditional in her outlook, and thought it appropriate to make me wear my macs, at a time when my friends had graduated into cagoules or anoraks. I had a grey gaberdene mac, and a navy blue nylon mac, and was made to wear one or both, when i was naughty and needed taking down a peg or two

This was always buttoned to the neck, and belted tightly too

Happy to chat further on our shared experience