Being Tied Up

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rubbermac

Re: Being Tied Up

Post by rubbermac »

I love Oilskins also and would love to tie you up in them especially my old Oilskin Cycle Capes and Souwesters and Wellies of course
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

My ex put me in handcuffs a couple of times after she had put a raincoat on me. I loved it and wanted it to happen more often but it was not something she got any enjoyment out of. Raincoats were not her thing and she never wore one.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

rubbermac wrote: June 4th, 2021, 10:43 am I love Oilskins also and would love to tie you up in them especially my old Oilskin Cycle Capes and Souwesters and Wellies of course
Have been " secured" whilst wearing a PVC cycle cape ( back to front , hood up) but never had the pleasure of a genuine Oilskin cape - love to try .
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

A friend of mine was out of town, his wife was heavily into kink. I let her bind my hands and lock one of my PVC capes around me. We went for a rather lengthy walk, I was in heaven.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

If you are looking for volunteers, i'll be a very willing victim
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Am I the only one, but I don't like the idea of being restrained by someone else? The strange thing is that I do like self bondage - done up tight in a Mack and ropes or belts tied on top, especially very tight retraints between the legs. But being tied up by someone else and being out of control turns me off. My wife likes me to restrain her, and often I throw in that she must be wearing a plastic Mack, which she agrees to, but I know she doesn't like.
jon mackintosh

Post by jon mackintosh »

It seems that bondage is closely associated with wearing fetish related garments moreover the older, mainly male generation, born in the late 40/50s would of been more prone to developing a rubber fetish as rubber proofed garments such as mackintoshes were so prevalent then!
Speaking for myself my rubber fetish for mackintoshbes and hooded capes began at an early age, prepuberty, no doubt helped by my grandmothers wearing of these types of rainwear, although young I would ask her to roll me up in her Cape when playing games, I still recall the feeling of enclosure/confinement when she did and the aroma of it. I suspect the experience and recollections of those memories might of been the catylist of my relevent fetishes.
For me anyway bondage is always good, bondage in rainwear is orgasmic, wearing rainway and no bondage good when masturbating but nearly not as satisfying.
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Love the idea to visit someone who loves PVC/Plastic/Rubber Mac's and to be tied up
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

rainwearinme wrote: June 19th, 2021, 9:30 pm Love the idea to visit someone who loves PVC/Plastic/Rubber Mac's and to be tied up
Can only agree with you
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kinkychippy

Post by kinkychippy »

JellyMan wrote: June 19th, 2021, 5:22 am Am I the only one, but I don't like the idea of being restrained by someone else? The strange thing is that I do like self bondage - done up tight in a Mack and ropes or belts tied on top, especially very tight retraints between the legs. But being tied up by someone else and being out of control turns me off. My wife likes me to restrain her, and often I throw in that she must be wearing a plastic Mack, which she agrees to, but I know she doesn't like.
Yes I think that you maybe the only one that doesn't like being tied up by someone else, to me bondage means tight ropes and rainwear plus plastic pants also, and over all not being able to escape from the bondage at any time. As a child I discovered plastic rainwear, then self bondage soon after. I would tie myself up in layered pvc but it was never going to be right as I could get out at anytime.
Later on in life my girlfriend would tie me up on the bed dressed in plastic pants and plastic macs and no escape, thats true bondage. Have to resort to a rubber mistress to do the bondage session for me ,an expensive experience but truly wonderful. Enjoy your self bondage .