All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
- Posts: 41
- Joined: March 29th, 2015, 11:37 am
I am in the process of putting together a new website for all the lovers of waterporoofs.
It's a tough call to work out in this day and age what people expect, so I set up a short survey.
So would anybody be kind enough to take a minute out of their lives and fill in the survey for me please
- Posts: 376
- Joined: July 3rd, 2015, 7:38 am
- Location: Dundee, Scotland
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
- Posts: 644
- Joined: June 1st, 2019, 12:39 pm
- Location: TX, USA
- Posts: 165
- Joined: September 30th, 2019, 8:55 am
- Location: Barnsley
- Posts: 715
- Joined: February 2nd, 2010, 3:34 am
- Posts: 136
- Joined: December 12th, 2017, 10:38 am
- Location: N. Germany
- Posts: 242
- Joined: February 13th, 2012, 12:20 pm
can I PM you?
I am good with webb development, interface UI and so on. Id love to pick your brain a bit about your project if thats ok?
- Posts: 29
- Joined: May 9th, 2017, 11:37 am
- Location: Scotland
Survey completed, interesting questions, very much looking forward to the results, much as I am after the 12 December (here in the UK)
- Posts: 485
- Joined: September 27th, 2011, 1:51 pm
- Location: SE England
- Posts: 215
- Joined: June 23rd, 2019, 6:47 pm
- Location: South of England
Interesting to see if your definition of waterproofs overlap with my favourite styles!