What excites you most?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
HeatherlovesPVC

Re: What excites you most?

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

rukkacrazy wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 8:46 am a really long and wide old shiny rukka in blue color

its the shinyness. the heavy material, the silver buttons, the big stiff hood, the sounds from it. its making me so weak in my knees

I'm with you all the way rukkacrazy (nearly) for me it's a glossy black that really does it although blues, reds, pinks, yellows, greens or in fact any colour are close seconds as long as the coats are shiny, long, hooded, and swishy....... I know............. I'm easy pleased

Heather :roll: :lol:

P.S. LOVE the picture
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Thanks so much folks for your many replies to my question. I go along with all of you in one way or another. The blue and yellow reversible rubber macks of old of which I bought many. I still have one now and the rubber smell is still there. Also have one in PVC and love the feel of that when on with nothing else. Then the lovely Rukka. Bought wife one in green but quickly rejected. She hates rubber/PVC and plastic of any kind. Also the old black shiny rubber wellingtons, oooooooh!
I will continue my story another time of how I came to love rubber etc if anyone interested.
Keep replies 'cumming'!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I spotted two yellow on blue pvc macs on a rail of stock upstairs in married to the sea in mawgan porth Cornwall,
They looked the original type, they have a hatch in the shop roof with their stock above in to roof, i could clearly see several up there.
Lets get swishy!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

As for me personally, cagoules, nylon swishy or crinkly ones, red with white zip peter storms or over the head dark blue with white zip kway are my favourites, especially the elastic on the wrists, the way the hood hangs over the collar when not up so you can see the shiney material inside.
Lets get swishy!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Jonnyrbr, of course we are interested !
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Further to my earlier comment on this subject and somewhat inspired by annabell-cagoule, another thing that excites me about cagoules is simply zipping them up (the slower, the better sometimes), hooding up and tying the drawstrings nice and tight. That cocooned feeling is one I haven't experienced for some considerable time but the thought never goes away!
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

In response to rubberdee, a little of my start with rubber. I was about 3/4 years of age when brother had a black rubber mack and souwester bought him by an aunt. I used to bury my face in it and stroke it all over. When wlaking between him and mom I used to hold mom's hand but gripped his arm with my hand. It's amazing what you can remember. I never had such a mack or wellingtons so was delighted when I went into the RAF to be issued first with a lovely rubber surfaced cape and later wellingtons to use on the airfield. They were used more for my own delight than outside. In fact they were kept in the locker at the side of my bed and sometimes when I thought all the other guys were asleep I would pull my wellingtons into bed. No prizes for guessing what I did then !! Someone must have see me as word got round that Johnnie loves his wellingtons. Cant believe that so many years later I am still turned on by such things, better still to chat with other folk about it through such sites as this
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

thinking about my favorite dream fantacy , me wearing nothing but wellies , thick latex gloves and an ankle length hooded heavy rubber lined cape , and a friend wearing nothing but an oversize pair of shiny black rubber hi - fit chest waders , i would be standing behind him as he bent over the back of a chair and THEN------------------------------- --------------- -------- !
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Ooooooooh!! With a hood that's tied tight round head and face ........ and of course rubber gloves on both of us.
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

I love the look, smell and sound of shiny pvc/vinyl rainwear and other clothing, beiing worn by an attractive woman or to wear it myself.