Rainwear Punishment

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
candyandy

Re: Rainwear Punishment

Post by candyandy »

What about this idea for punishment in rainwear? - Wearing layers of nylon rainwear while tending the tomatoes in the hot-house on a summers day with nothin' underneath sweaty fun! :twisted:
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

rainbeau wrote:Rubber suit was great, the thick woollies underneath made it unbearable

Suit is cool 8-) but thick woolies underneath would be hell, spoil all the fun of the rainwear being next to your skin ;)
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
neil

Post by neil »

The "Greenhouse on a sunny day"experience can be made a lot more sweaty if you drench the place in water half an hour before you go in.
Don't forget to close the windows!
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

The "Greenhouse on a sunny day"experience can be made a lot more sweaty if you drench the place in water half an hour before you go in.
Don't forget to close the windows!

Great idea, haven't done that one!
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

What about being made to sleep in rainwear inside a huge plastic survival bag with only the head exposed? Someone else has taped you in around the neck so you can' get your hands out, and you're not allowed to rip your way out or you'll be in even more trouble. Sound like fun? :evil: :twisted: :lol:
PVCLOVER

Post by PVCLOVER »

There are some interesting punishments being posted. However, I wish there was still that girl I knew around to make me shake! :oops:
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

PVCLOVER wrote:There are some interesting punishments being posted. However, I wish there was still that girl I knew around to make me shake! :oops:
I know what you mean. ;)
neil

Post by neil »

candyandy wrote:What about being made to sleep in rainwear inside a huge plastic survival bag with only the head exposed? Someone else has taped you in around the neck so you can' get your hands out, and you're not allowed to rip your way out or you'll be in even more trouble. Sound like fun? :evil: :twisted: :lol:
You couldn't turn off the leccy blanket or heater!
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

You couldn't turn off the leccy blanket or heater!
BUGGER!
mason

Post by mason »

I am currently writing a story involving rubber and rainwear discipline. It's about a schoolboy whose mother decides its time to correct his errant ways (yes, I partiallly borrowed the idea from another story here) save for my "take" on the subject ... and that's all I will say for now lest it spoil the surprise. I can however say it involves lots of strict rubberwear and mackintosh discipline!