Cagoule

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cagoule

Cagoule

Post by Cagoule »

For background I am a straight male born in the 1960’s. Basically I like wearing rainwear and have done for many years. In particular, I like cagoules and overtrousers made of proofed nylon. I have many styles and colours and wear them as often as possible. In my collection are several notable brands - Peter Storm, Regatta, K-Way, Helly Hansen and Adidas. Peter Storm gear from the 80’s and 90’s is my favourite although I like any swishy nylon raingear.

Where did this quirk for nylon raingear come from? Well I guess from some childhood experience, as I have been interested in this type of clothing since as early as I can remember. I can recall from a young age feeling something good about wearing my navy blue nylon hooded anorak and loved to wear it as often as possible, rainy days or dry ones! I even sneaked it into my bedroom and loved putting it on against my skin.

For many years I felt guilty about it and thought I was the only one. The pleasure it gave me however was fantastic and I gradually realised over time that it was harmless and that there was no need to feel bad. I didn't tell any one about it and it was very much a solo pastime. Discovering so many fellow nylon raingear fetishists on the Internet over the past years has been a great comfort, knowing that I am not alone and that many others also have this attraction.

Throughout my whole life, the type of nylon raingear that I find exciting has been popular and commonly worn in England. Most people seem to own and wear a cagoule and many have the matching raintrousers too. I guess it is a climate thing? During the years when I was becoming sexually active and very aware of my fetish I remember well enjoying wearing my nylon raingear and seeing girls wearing theirs. It was thrilling.

Anyway that was a long time ago but I have been lucky enough to enjoy many great times indulging in my pleasure of nylon raingear both solo and with some of my girlfriends. I have built up a big collection of cagoules and overtrousers over time in different styles and colours. Sometimes I like to wear my raingear and wellington boots outside in the wind, rain and mud, but also I love to dress in them simply against my skin and stay inside the house and have fun.

A major development in my fetish came when I told my girlfriend (now my wife) about my fetish some years ago. That it is in the open and shared is a great feeling for me.

I am more than happy to chat with fellow cagoule enthusiasts so please feel free to email me if you wish.

http://cagoulefetish.blogspot.com/