Ultimate pvc breathplay

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Nylon macs

Re: Ultimate pvc breathplay

Post by Nylon macs »

GlendaS wrote: December 28th, 2023, 8:01 am Yes pvc breath play is the ultimate solo fun, but careful practice is required.
I love to be head to toe in PVC including a PUL hood with minimal breathing holes, then get inside a PUL sleeping bag that zips up from the inside then using hand luggage padlocks, padlock the zips together then wait until all the air is nearly gone and your restricted in movement as all the PVC is sticking together struggling to unlock the padlock to get out
Mmm lovely best cum every time.
Can I play please mmmx
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Pvcjayne wrote: December 25th, 2023, 11:17 pm OK, I don't want to sound like your mum but please be extremely careful doing breath play alone. It's extremely dangerous.
I would say that this is good advice, the rock star Michael Hutchence and a British M.P. both died doing something like this.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Rainworshipper wrote: April 30th, 2024, 6:22 am
Pvcjayne wrote: December 25th, 2023, 11:17 pm OK, I don't want to sound like your mum but please be extremely careful doing breath play alone. It's extremely dangerous.
I would say that this is good advice, the rock star Michael Hutchence and a British M.P. both died doing something like this.
I remember that.
The M,P had an orange in his mouth aswell if I remember correctly
discoruss

Post by discoruss »

Yes please be careful. Breathplay is thrilling and exciting but it only takes one mistake.

I like it in nylon cagoules. I myself have come close but learnt as I've got older.

If Im on my own now, I use spring press toggles which release easily.