Seeking advice

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pintrest830

Seeking advice

Post by pintrest830 »

I’m a 20 year old male and I’ve had a rainwear fetish for a few years now. Obviously with me being probably the youngest or one of the youngest members of the forum I was wondering if any of you had any advice for me in regards of the best way or just ways that you all have brought up your fetish to your partners, and how they reacted at first. I don’t currently have a girlfriend but I imagine I will sometime soon so just curious if anyone has any advice for me
Thanks !
Cherie

Re: Seeking advice

Post by Cherie »

Keep things light. Find an opportunity to tell her she looks fab in an outfit, or you think she would if she isn’t actually wearing a raincoat. Casually find a photo of something you like and show her, saying you’d look gorgeous in thar. But don’t be demanding and be cool if she says something negative. She might not like the colour or style, but there is likely to be something she will agree looks good on her. If she doesn’t feel good it will always be YOUR fetish.

Cherie x
arcticrain18

Re: Seeking advice

Post by arcticrain18 »

Wear a nice raincoat out when it's raining. Stutterheim or Rains if you have one of those. Especially if it's a nice pop of color. Most men prefer to run around like soaked rats when it rains. Looking prepared, stylish and confident will help you stand out. You'll likely get a nice compliment which is a great opening talk about it. Start with talking about what you like about the style, color, and functionality. Be confident and take it easy especially at first. Don't be forceful about it. If they're in to it great. If they're not then that's great too. It is still a part of who you are.