plastic panties ... wearing of ...

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
vp39

Re: plastic panties ... wearing of ...

Post by vp39 »

I've recently obtained some plastic panties that are not just pink, but quite transparent and hot neon pink. I've always liked that color, and never thought I'd be able to wear plstic pants in that color. I'm wearing them now...slept in them last night.
plastefan

Post by plastefan »

I love my Suprima 1205 PVC pants . Looks like a simply underpants, no buttons.
I try to wear it all days. And I get them cheap in local medical store. But only in white. Different colours are only to get by ordering.

https://www.suprima-gmbh.de/inkontinenz ... chlupfform
plasticlover1

Post by plasticlover1 »

Sat in my new pink plastic pants and rubbing away.
plasticlover1

Post by plasticlover1 »

vp39 wrote: April 10th, 2024, 3:43 pm I've recently obtained some plastic panties that are not just pink, but quite transparent and hot neon pink. I've always liked that color, and never thought I'd be able to wear plstic pants in that color. I'm wearing them now...slept in them last night.
Iam wearing mine right now they feel so good
plasticlover1

Post by plasticlover1 »

BillSpeed wrote: April 9th, 2024, 4:07 pm I have been wearing my pink baby rubbers for the last few weeks. Now changed to my blue baby rubbers.
Isn't wearing rubbers next to your skin so awesome!!!!
Love wearing my black rubber shorts at the mo i got on some pink plastic panties
vp39

Post by vp39 »

plasticlover1 wrote: April 28th, 2024, 1:34 pm
...at the mo i got on some pink plastic panties
[/quote]
So do I, a new deep pink plastic panty that I'm wearing for the first time.
NylonPVC

Post by NylonPVC »

I love wearing plastic pants or plastic shorts on their own and as underwear. Am wearing a pair of white plastic shorts as underwear right now and they look and feel amazing against the skin
plasticlover1

Post by plasticlover1 »

NylonPVC wrote: April 28th, 2024, 3:02 pm I love wearing plastic pants or plastic shorts on their own and as underwear. Am wearing a pair of white plastic shorts as underwear right now and they look and feel amazing against the skin
It s agreat feeling when they warm up and get slippery
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm me to .I had my plastic sauna bottoms on yesterday under my joggers. Out in the garden most of the day playing around in the shed ect.
Lovely when the sweat builds up and cling and slides around on my body. Lovely feeling theme as I move around .
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Nylon macs wrote: April 28th, 2024, 6:43 pm Mmm me to .I had my plastic sauna bottoms on yesterday under my joggers. Out in the garden most of the day playing around in the shed ect.
Lovely when the sweat builds up and cling and slides around on my body. Lovely feeling theme as I move around .
I have recently discovered the delights of wearing my plastic sauna suit bottoms under thin nylon over trousers. Dog walking when the weather is cold is a joy as you feel the soft slippery material with every step you take. I have to wear the over trousers as the plastic bottoms are see-through and I’d be arrested! I especially like walking up steep hills as it enhances the feeling.

Cherie x