True value for money. My bestest kaggy! (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Kaggyfan

True value for money. My bestest kaggy! (Non explicit)

Post by Kaggyfan »

Think of your most favourite piece of rainwear you would like to own. If it's do-able then why not get it, or get it made. I wont bore you with the intricate details of mine, but the basics are, a very shiny longer length kagoul, great big attached hood, short front zipper, but get this. Very very very dark inky blue, patent glossy shiny yet soft pvc/vinyl exterior, .8mm thick shiny black rubber on the inside. Slightly padded with a thick drawstring pull around the hood and on the bottom hem below my butt! When all zipped in, hooded and drawstrings pulled tight, I am the happiest man alive! It cost me just over £800 to have made. It arrived three weeks ago. I have virtually live in it since! A ridiculous amount some will say, but, I spent over £1000 for two weeks in the Canaries two months ago. Thats been and gone. I'll be wearing my favourite kaggy for YEARS!!!!! Now which is better value for money! We will still have our holidays, but if it doesnt go with me, it'll certainly be there waiting to cheer me up on my return. Moral of my little story being, give yourself a real treat once in a while. Don't deny yourself. Life is too short. A bit like holidays! Shame when they end. Im hoping to be buried in my favourite investment! Definitely going to have matching trakky bottoms made. My everyday savings account is beginning to accumulate. Cant wait.
Last edited by Kaggyfan on April 21st, 2024, 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rubadubdub

Re: True value for money. My bestest kaggy!

Post by Rubadubdub »

Sounds amazing. My sort of rainwear. I would probably go full length. Imagine climbing into that! I probably would never want to come out. Where did you have it made?
Sbr.and.vinyl

Re: True value for money. My bestest kaggy! (Non explicit)

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

That is a lot of money, but I get your point. Especially as it involves two of my favourite materials, sbr and pvc! Where on earth did you find someone to create that?
Sarah pvc

Re: True value for money. My bestest kaggy! (Non explicit)

Post by Sarah pvc »

I had a similar thought a few years ago,
I had a seamstress make up a black sbr trench that was about the same amount of money x