Shiny down jacket

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
emma999

Re: Shiny down jacket

Post by emma999 »

annabell-cagoule wrote: November 4th, 2021, 6:14 pm I recently got given a stunning down jacket which has incredibly shiny wetlook outside fabric in bright green and dark blue. It looks very much like pvc but isn’t. Anyway walking into tesco today i was stopped by a lovely lady who said how much she loved it and where did i get it from?

She touched the fabric a few times as we talked and i told her where she could buy one. She said she loved the shiny fabric and loved the look of the jacket.

Nothing pervy, just a lovely chat and nice to be commented on and share a chat about the shiny fabric!

It’s very similar to this one, same brand but longer.

https://www.sport-bittl.com/en/icepeak- ... 80915.html

Also found a very nice poncho from this site click here. I think I have found my new online store.
It's always great to receive compliments on your clothing, especially when it's something you really like! It's even better when you can share where you got it from and spread the love. Your down jacket sounds really cool, and the shiny fabric definitely makes it stand out. Thanks for sharing the link to the longer version of your jacket, it looks like a great find!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Thanks Emma x
Lets get swishy!
Gerlid

Post by Gerlid »

annabell-cagoule wrote: November 4th, 2021, 9:12 pm Think mine is a kind of nylon, and very very similar look to the lulu one you posted, it has a wonderful hood but not fur lined unfortunately. I love those big fur lined hoods, especially to snuggle into when it is cold outside. I spend alot of time in cold places in winter xc skiing etc so a good downfilled jacket with big furlined hood is a must.
Hi, just found out that it looks like you like more than cagoules! We are spending most of the winter up north in Sweden, skiing and riding snowmobile. We always have nylon down jackets on during the winter and we have quite a few of them. Really heavy and thick ones for the snowmobile and all sorts for walking, skiing etc. Favorit brand is Peak Performance and we have thin shiny Peak Helium, Peak Frost both thick and medium. And som Haglofs and Fjällräven coats. My wife doesn’t share my fetish but she loves down jackets in the winter, and other seasons as well. And I love when she is wearing them! Because she knows I have my fetish, she puts down jackets on when we are playing. So exciting to play with shiny Peak Helium on.
I really love to wear them on my bare skin and when I’m alone in our house, I take a shower or a swim in our spa. Shiny ski pants on! So nice to feel the water slowly penetrate the nylon down gear. Have you tried a shower in down jackets?
Gerlid

Post by Gerlid »

annabell-cagoule wrote: November 4th, 2021, 9:17 pm This is a close up of the fabric. It’s called the snowpeak lamoni jacket if anyone is interested, mine is a sample of next years colours, my friend is a rep for them and gifted me the jacket as he knew i would love it.

https://www.skiwebshop.com/icepeak-lamo ... a30ice129c
Hi again! What a lovely, shiny jacket! Should love if my wife had one! Can imagine the feeling of play with her in that jacket. Or just see her wearing it, walk with her in it and if lucky a walk in the rain.
Should love to wear it myself, so lovely to put on such a shiny, soft and puffy jacket, feels like a warm, soft hug. How should it feel to take a shower or bath in it, just thinking about it is like a dream. Only bad with soaked down jackets is the long time to dry them in the tumbler, several hours.
Just one thought, what will people think if I had such a jacket? It’s quite feminin, or am I wrong?
Thanks for the link, it’s a lovely jacket. I have to see if I can buy one. Look like it was a couple of years since you posted the link. Perhaps it’s possible to find second hand.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

It’s fantastic, really warm and when the hood is up the pvc inside the rim of the collar and hood rub on your face teasing you lol. I think you’d be fine in one, lots of people have given me positive comments on mine guys and girls.
Lets get swishy!
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Hello. I bought a very similar jacket from Boohoo last year. It was in their 'high shine' range. It is absolutely lovely to wear. Very shiny, very soft and smooth with a large attached hood that when it is worn up almost swallows your head! It really is lovely to wear. What is more, its unisex design means anyone can wear it. Im a guy in his sixties and am very happy to wear it, even down to my local pub! My wife has the same too. This time of year (winter) she is always wrapped up in one of her many shiny puffers! Lucky me! I cant stop myself cuddling her! Long may the shiny puffa remain.
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Im off out to walk the dog wearing....... You guessed it!
Gerlid

Post by Gerlid »

annabell-cagoule wrote: March 12th, 2024, 7:01 am It’s fantastic, really warm and when the hood is up the pvc inside the rim of the collar and hood rub on your face teasing you lol. I think you’d be fine in one, lots of people have given me positive comments on mine guys and girls.
Sorry to say, I havn’t found any jacket like yours here in Sweden. But both my wife and I have pretty shiny Peak Performance Helium jackets. She have a really shiny pink one and also one grey and one black. Mine are one red and one dark blue, really shiny and then I have a couple not so shiny. But we shine together in pink and red now when we enter the spring-winter, our fifth season here in Sweden. One of the best parts of the year, still a lot of snow and sunny and around 0 celcius.
Gerlid

Post by Gerlid »

furryhood wrote: March 16th, 2024, 9:44 am Hello. I bought a very similar jacket from Boohoo last year. It was in their 'high shine' range. It is absolutely lovely to wear. Very shiny, very soft and smooth with a large attached hood that when it is worn up almost swallows your head! It really is lovely to wear. What is more, its unisex design means anyone can wear it. Im a guy in his sixties and am very happy to wear it, even down to my local pub! My wife has the same too. This time of year (winter) she is always wrapped up in one of her many shiny puffers! Lucky me! I cant stop myself cuddling her! Long may the shiny puffa remain.
Hello!
Looks we like the same thing, soft and shiny puffers. Up here in the cold north, Sweden, many people wear puffers in the winter. Almost heaven for a puffer lover. Just love to watch all women in their puffers when we are out walking or are in the city. Sometimes women are jogging in their puffers, love to see their boobs bouncing in puffers.

My wife and I have several puffers, most of them from Peak Performance. In spring/summer/autumn, we use Peak Helium most of the time. Quite shiny but not so thick and we have several coulors, my wife have pink, gray, and black ones. I have light blue, dark blue, black and red ones. Love to play with my wife when we both have Peak Helium on our bare skin.

When it’s a little bit colder, we use the thin version of Peak Frost. My wife have red, light blue, purpel ones and I have red, petrol, black and dark blue. Really soft and nice to play in.

When it’s really cold we have the thick version of Peak Frost. They are so cosy to wear and feels like a big, warm hug. My wife have dark blue and black ones and I have red and dark blue. Have my red one on now, so nice on bare skin.

And we also have other puffers of different brands. My wife have a couple of long coats from Fjällräven, named Snow Flake, and also from Haglofs, Mckiley and Boomerang. The Boomerang is so thick and shiny. One of the Haglofs she have is mid thick and so shiny turquose, so soft.
I have thick Fjällräven, Haglofs and some from Everest. Had a nice jacket from Mckinley as well, but unfortunatly I hung it to close to the fire just to dry it after garden work.
It melted and smelled really bad when the nylon got overheated. And the jacket really shrink from the heat, didn’t expect that. So I just had to scrap it, put it on the fire and it went really fast. But I learned something from it, puffers are not a good combo with fire.

But as said, I and my wife really like puffers. She doesn’t share my fetish but she use all jackets I buy to here and she also use them on her bare skin when we are playing, just because she knows I love it, and it gets me really excited.

I also love to walk our dog, a Pinscher, in our down jackets. Many times we walk together with our neighbours. My neighbour wife also wear shiny nylon puffers all year around, different thicknes ofcourse. Love to see her move in her puffers and tights,her boobs gently swaying in her shiny jacket and her tights really sexy.

Oh my, that was a lot but I was carried away by the fact that you like puffers. Most of the membrers only write about rainwear, but I like both nylon rainwear and puffers.
What about you? And if you like, we can write messages.

Have a nice day!