What to do in nylon rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Gerlid

What to do in nylon rainwear

Post by Gerlid »

All alone for some days again and it gives me opportunity to play in my nylon rainwear.
Have been sleeping in my thin nylon rain jacket and pants, so nice feeling 😊 and I am going to take a shower in them.
Do you also like to sleep in your rainwear and take a shower in them?

And on top of that I have a lovely morning in my thin nylon rainwear. I have transformed old pictures to digital ones, including pics of my ex girlfriend in her shiny and thin nylon rainwear. She was so lovely in her swichy and shiny nylon, she wore it most of the time when we were on our sailing boat. Protected her from wind and spray, often extra shiny from water spraying. One of my favorit was sittning behind her, she was steering the boat, and I could hug and rub her body all over. I had a little tric, I pulled the sleeves of my nylon jacket down so i covered my hands and then I rubbed her. Soo swichy with nylon against nylon.

Now it’s nice to play in my thin nylon rainwear watching those old pictures. I still have my old rainwear from that time, but she doesn’t. We where friends for many years after we separated and after many years, I asked her if she still had her old rainwear. She had saved it for many years, just for the case that I should ask for it. She knew how much I liked it and should have given it to me if I had asked her. She told me that she had played for her self in it many times, remembering our time together. But her husband never liked rainwear or other fetish stuff. Finally her husband scrapped it when cleaning out the garden store where she kept old cloathes. He burned all old scrap in barrel in the garden and she came to late to save it. She was quite sorry for that and me too, should love to have that rainwear with all memorials.