Stutterheim Opinions

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainwearseeker

Re: Stutterheim Opinions

Post by rainwearseeker »

i have a yellow stockholm and an opal but the latter is too big for me while the former i got for a good price. i overall like them.
LeoNRainwear

Post by LeoNRainwear »

pvcluver wrote: July 14th, 2023, 6:49 pm I bought a, lighter weight, PU mac from Stutterheim 3 or so years ago. It's a great raincoat
Another option, have you looked at Tretorn? I bought one of the PU raincoats, thigh length, in December last year with a 50% discount
Tbh I didn’t know that brand existed. I had a look at it and the rainwear looks fine. I don’t know why I’ve never heard of it, well maybe because I live in a remote area down under haha.
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

LeoNRainwear wrote: July 15th, 2023, 8:22 am
pvcluver wrote: July 14th, 2023, 6:49 pm I bought a, lighter weight, PU mac from Stutterheim 3 or so years ago. It's a great raincoat
Another option, have you looked at Tretorn? I bought one of the PU raincoats, thigh length, in December last year with a 50% discount
Tbh I didn’t know that brand existed. I had a look at it and the rainwear looks fine. I don’t know why I’ve never heard of it, well maybe because I live in a remote area down under haha.
It may be different country to country. Here in the states I have not seen Tretorn rainwear or if it is here have not noticed it. However I follow on Instagram a Canadian store that often times features Tretorn rain boots, Kamik rain boots, and Tretorn polyurethane rain jackets.
Sadetakki

Post by Sadetakki »

I have Tretorn raincoat and rain boots. Good quality for a reasonable price.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Away last week in Yorkshire and I was surprised to see a good quality classic burgundy Stutterheim "Stockholm" in a charity shop in Ilkley. A bit small for me, as it was "medium", but a snip at £35. Couldn't resist a surreptitious feel.
Rubberboy87

Post by Rubberboy87 »

Just to chime in, i bought a Stutterheim Stockholm Opal as well and yes their sizes are on the smaller size.
It's actually not because they are so small, they seem to not have much give, maybe due to the fabric on the back and chest area.
Billiewhiz

Post by Billiewhiz »

Wife and I both have Stutterheim raincoats in Black Opal. Excellent quality!
😁
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

Billiewhiz wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 6:40 pm Wife and I both have Stutterheim raincoats in Black Opal. Excellent quality!
😁
I have the same, absolutely love it. Definitely fantastic quality.