Nylon cagoule section

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
annabell-cagoule

Re: Nylon cagoule section

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Many times! Lol
Lets get swishy!
Gerlid

Post by Gerlid »

annabell-cagoule wrote: December 18th, 2023, 3:48 pm Many times! Lol
Hi, as I understand it, you like swichy nylon rainwear and perhaps other swichy nylon cloathes. Have been alone for some days in our house and can dress just as I like. Found out that my very old ski pants, from the 70’s, are the most swichy pants I have heard.
Made of a nylon shell, polyester padded and a nylon lining. Warm and soft to wear and so swichy when walking. Just think about the times when almost everyone wore pants like those, what a sound out on the streets and ski resorts.
Lovely to take a shower in those pants, water comes in very slowly so it takes a good while to get soaked.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Listening to an audiobook at the mo, ‘attention all shipping: a journey around the shipping forecast’ by Charlie Connelly.

He must be a cagoule fan I have come to the conclusion of. Anytime he meets other people outdoors they are “wearing cagoules” or “anoraks”, or “brightly coloured nylon cagoules”, red rustling nylon cagoules seem to be his favourite as he mentions people wearing red ones several times during the book. Seeing as the books was written fairly recently, it’s unusual to use the term and especially so often in his book. I am loving it of course and apart from anything else, its funny and a wonderful book.
Lets get swishy!