His shiny surprise....(Just shiny macs. A little cd. Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

His shiny surprise....(Just shiny macs. A little cd. Non explicit)

Post by furryhood »

A continuation from 'Her shiny surprise'.
I suggest you read that first, so the story flows....!

Her revelation about her love for pvc was more than anything I could wish for. I had been waiting to gently introduce her to my own collection! Problem solved. We lay there on the bed, exchanging our childhood discoveries.
Her first recollections finding her mothers small collection of plastic, rubber and vinyl macs, hanging neatly in her wardrobe. Her father had always insisted that she wore them when they went out. She loved how they shimmered and how lovely and smooth they felt. As a little girl she would sneak into her mums wardrobe and cuddle them. As she got older and more daring, she would secretly put one on, she noticed the collection was growing. Her father was wearing shiny vinyl too. She presumed this was ok. Inevitably she got caught. The hood drawcord had got knotted, the shiny mac was wrapped around her, fully buttoned up, 'and what do you think you are doing young lady?'. Instead of scolding her, her mum had given her a big cuddle and helped her out of the shiny hood. 'Like father like daughter' her mum had said. She didn't understand then. But two days later she was wearing her first bright and shiny vinyl hooded mac.
'God, I loved wearing it. Especially with its hood up.' Both mum and dad regularly treated me to new raincoats, right up to and even beyond when I finally moved to London for my first job after uni.'
My turn. I had been 'made' to wear shiny macs and anoraks as a child, handmedowns and practicality. I'd hated it at first, but being 'made' to wear with hood firmly tied up, I discovered it was all rather nice! The shinier the better. As I grew up, pvc rainwear became very popular, shiny nylon anoraks, likewise and fortunately my parents were easily persuaded to indulge me!

We had decided to go for a drink at the wine bar, but I needed to go home first. She pulled on a pair of jeans and a top, she selected a three quarter length dark blue shiny mac, hooded, of course! 'Do you want one?
I was tempted but refused. One of the reasons why I wanted to pop home.
She rustled into my car, such a wonderful noise. A kiss on my cheek allowed me to give her another huge cuddle. More of that wonderful vinyl crinkling.
I pulled up onto my driveway and invited her in. She seemed rather excited at the prospect and headed straight upstairs to my bedroom. 'You're keen' I joked. She giggled. 'which one?' I pointed to the end of the hallway. She skipped along and pushed the door open, abruptly stopping in her tracks.
'Oh my........, this is all yours?' I nodded. 'There's so much, I thought I was weird!' She picked up one coat, then another. A catsuit, a jumpsuit, a shiny black anorak, 'give me that, I'll wear that'.
'Not yet you wont. I want to see you in this, and this, and finally' she picked up my very shiny, very long bright red, hooded with a thick fur trim, 'this!'
I could hardly control myself. My life long fantasy to find a women who would make me.......
I stood there. Wrapped in vinyl and pvc. In total heaven. 'I think we should add these too'. The box next to the bed contained leather straps and padlocks. She grabbed a handful, selected two, one went tightly around my waist, the lock clicked shut, she lifted on the huge fur trimmed hood, (incidently another of my kinks), wrapped round the collar and locked that on too. 'Where are the keys', my eyes gave them away, 'good, I'll have those. You can stay like that until I decide otherwise'.

And stay I did. We eventually both sold up, bought a house in the country with a large cellar, where I spent much time locked, chained, strapped into one, two, five however many she dictated, macs, suits and much more. She has also discovered that she loves me dressed up as a female, in long flowing pvc gowns, skirts, blouse, more macs and lovely capes, and of course the dreaded maids outfits! I prefer the full length dresses as Ive got terrible looking legs, although they hide well in thigh boots. Glossy black of course! It took me a while to get used to it, wigs, makeup and all, but the process is still an amazing turn on, at at the end of the day, I am still definitely a man!!!!
We live the lifestyle to the full. Always shiny, pvc, vinyl, pu, nylon, puffer, you name it, we have it. Cotton is only allowed when 'out', doing 'normal' stuff! Even then, underwear and outerwear will always be 'shiny'. I'm a very happy chappy. Xxx
Mackymick

Re: His shiny surprise....(Just shiny macs. A little cd. Non explicit)

Post by Mackymick »

I bet you are. Its rare to find someone who is prepared to go with the flo.
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Who's Flo? Does she like shiny raincoats?
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

Here in Bonnie Scotland, the rain, the cold, the mists and fog have arrived. Hooooorah! I can finally dress properly, and yes, all cotton and polyester should be banned.
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Nice. Nice. Nice. Lovely well related tale. They really need to be consolidated!
PetreVanClause

Post by PetreVanClause »

Ik hou van dit verhaal. Beide delen.
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Is that rude? A nice tale.