Ultimate pvc breathplay

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Mac the lad

Ultimate pvc breathplay

Post by Mac the lad »

Whilst I had time to myself and an empty house I decided I would have some me time,I went to my rainwear/fetish clothing wardrobe and excitedly looked through my large collection to choose items to wear. So feeling extra kinky I decided to choose my transparent hooded short sleeve suffocation top made by P.U.L and I also chose my solid dark blue short jelly Mac with matching blue skirt…
Starting with the skirt ,where the press studs fasten at the sides I can turn them to the front where ( using your imagination) I can gain easy access to important parts, I then put on the plastic suffocation top which has no breather holes and an elasticsted neck because it’s attached to the the top itself once it’s on you don’t get a lot of breathing time but to add the excitement I then put the Mac on top and quickly zip it up and tie up the hood whilst stood in front of a full length mirror so I can watch myself,,, the whole experience off desperately trying to breath and knowing I have to try get undressed once I’ve had my pleasure makes me burst like a volcano.
I would love to let someone tie my hood tighter and watch me struggling to get out
Pvcjayne

Re: Ultimate pvc breathplay

Post by Pvcjayne »

OK, I don't want to sound like your mum but please be extremely careful doing breath play alone. It's extremely dangerous.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

I’ve done something similar and I highly advise against it. Be very careful, because if you panic and you don’t remove it within a reasonable and short time span, it’s over.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm sounds lovely .but yes be very careful playing like this alone. As above it can change in the last moment and your out of air. Panic kicks in and disaster.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

What the others have said, please be careful!!
Lets get swishy!
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

Breathplay is very erotic but be careful, I love fitting a plastic bag over my head and fastening it around my neck with an elastic band I know I can let a bit of air in by stretching the band so as to prolong the effects of my pleasure. Dressed in my waterproofs only adds to it. A willing partner helps....
rubmac1986

Post by rubmac1986 »

Yes I too indulge in the occasional breathplay session. I agree with wetrainwear that it is very erotic, but obviously you do have to be careful. I try to have something sharp near-by in case I need to create an air hole in the clear plastic bag that I like to use. With the bag pulled over my head and tightened, I like to suck it in against my usually heavily made-up face. The feeling and how it can help heighten an orgasm is quite pronounced. I’ve done this on cam for a Friend who gets off on it as well and the effect it has on him is always satisfying for us both. Dressed in a plastic mac and wearing 7” heel knee boots only helps make things even hornier for me.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

I have came close to suffocating myself few times playing alone with plastic and back to front hooded rainwear. Its lovely to fantasies that someone has you tied up and holding a plastic bag over your head forcing you to explode. And tormenting you.
But its much safer if you have something loose rather than tied tightly over your face .
I now play a little safer when doing breathplay. Well try .
I usually wear a lovely plastic/ nylon/ pvc raincoat on back to front pull the hood up but not tie it .as I used to do. as I have got the pull cords noted and couldn't undo theme on several occasions when younger and inexperienced .love playing like this but be extremely careful and enjoy.
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

Yes pvc breath play is the ultimate solo fun, but careful practice is required.
I love to be head to toe in PVC including a PUL hood with minimal breathing holes, then get inside a PUL sleeping bag that zips up from the inside then using hand luggage padlocks, padlock the zips together then wait until all the air is nearly gone and your restricted in movement as all the PVC is sticking together struggling to unlock the padlock to get out
Mmm lovely best cum every time.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

There's nothing like it. I have several shower caps I got from PUL that I like to use. Easy on and easy off.