A stroll along the East Devon coastal paths.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
furryhood

A stroll along the East Devon coastal paths.

Post by furryhood »

The wife and I enjoyed a lovely long walk in our raincoats between tuesday and Friday last week. It was mostly sunny, breezy, a bitnippy and occasionally showery. We visited Beer, the donkey sanctuary, Sidmouth, Budleigh Salterton and a few other interesting places. Always macked up in shiny hooded vinyl, the both of us. Lots of other hoodies and anoraks about. I think we won the shiny stakes though. Lynne loves her shiny hooded bright red mac, and looked fab in it with its big fur trimmed hood up. She got a lot of admiring glances. I got my fair share in my dark blue somewhat customised glossy blue asos cagoule. Sadly not many others following our fashion statement!
Nylon macs

Re: A stroll along the East Devon coastal paths.

Post by Nylon macs »

furryhood wrote: November 13th, 2023, 4:40 pm The wife and I enjoyed a lovely long walk in our raincoats between tuesday and Friday last week. It was mostly sunny, breezy, a bitnippy and occasionally showery. We visited Beer, the donkey sanctuary, Sidmouth, Budleigh Salterton and a few other interesting places. Always macked up in shiny hooded vinyl, the both of us. Lots of other hoodies and anoraks about. I think we won the shiny stakes though. Lynne loves her shiny hooded bright red mac, and looked fab in it with its big fur trimmed hood up. She got a lot of admiring glances. I got my fair share in my dark blue somewhat customised glossy blue asos cagoule. Sadly not many others following our fashion statement!
Wish you told us you was coming down near me .i would of definitely been there in my all in one puddle suit or shiny body warmer and waterproof leggings.
Could of had a coffee and chat ect .
furryhood

Re: A stroll along the East Devon coastal paths.

Post by furryhood »

We stopped for coffee at several places and chatted to some locals. A very friendly place. Ive always liked Devon and Cornwall. Lots of friendly hooded faces!