so what mac did you wear yesterday

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
ShaunaHenn

Re: so what mac did you wear yesterday

Post by ShaunaHenn »

pacamac2 wrote: would it be something too see a lady "for real" just casually walking along in one of these macs
That's my speciality!

See http://www.flickr.com/photos/24947004@N04/5961951614/
Fender

Post by Fender »

you have a nice stream shauna ;)
great Pics
vecara

Post by vecara »

Really Nice SET

vecara
matron69

Post by matron69 »

Saturday 6th August Colleen and I got to wear our macs at a Military show here in Essex
Colleen wore her reversible Blue nylon Renovere Mac whilst I wore my Green Nylon mac for the first time

Sunday 7th August we went to a Country music festival in Harlow Essex
PVC Ponchos on display and being worn here.
Colleen wore a new beige nylon mac for the first time and again I wore my green nylon mac during the heavy showers through out the day.

Unfortunately no photos as yet but soon.

Paul
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds like both of you had a good week end Paul.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
matron69

Post by matron69 »

Yes was not bad
Took 550 photos Saturday at the Military show but none in our macs!
So yes was good
pacamac2

Post by pacamac2 »

What I do when I go to any outdoors events is take my movie camera

The likelihood of rain so might see a sparse amount of the crowd in macs

In all innocence I film anything of interest but make sure a mac wearer comes into the viewfinder and no one is suspicous...why should they?...giving no indication that I solely filming a mac wearer

One trip of interest was Kew Gardens in Surrey....merrily filming the flower beds...and along the path and into view....a lady in a mac...and when she had passed by...just point the camera in the direction she is walking and continue filming..."the flower beds"

Not that I have seen many macs on display on my travels but a few shots are better than none at all
matron69

Post by matron69 »

Sounds like a man with a plan!
Have to get the video camera out again.

Paul
merv

Post by merv »

is it just me that finds that kind of behaviour abit creepy and stalkerish pakamac2? wonder what others think.
pacamac2

Post by pacamac2 »

Did I give the wrong impression....I hope not

I go to a lot of outdoor events/venues...love the fresh air and freedom...is there nothing better than doing movies rather than stills.....

As regards the visit to Kew Gardens...A lengthy flower bed.....instead of several shots at various angles....start at one end of the flower bed and slowly move the camera to the other end ...that gorgeous array of colour and if people are fortunate to be in the film so be it

Same with another of my interests...Heritage Railways.....What is better....still shots or filming the locomotive as it pulls away from the platform and if there happens to be a mac wearing lady on the platform or comes into view so be it...adds to the reality of it all

I am full of interests...another being "heritage buses".. a street scene with passers by getting in on the filming without even knowing it or really worrying about it

Hope this convinces anyone out there that I don"t simply go out too film anyone in macs...that is left too those of us (sadly not me) who are fortunate enough too have a partner or someone they know who is willing to do a fashion shoot for them