so what mac did you wear yesterday

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
hotwilly

Re: so what mac did you wear yesterday

Post by hotwilly »

Colleen got to wear her new green nylon mac with a hood on it.

Snap! Really rained heavy here & had to well protected on my dog walk round the woods so wore my Cotton Traders green nylon mac, rain so heavy I needed the hood up - nice:)
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
pacamac2

Post by pacamac2 »

Really encouraging too read that some of us...the more sensible ones have been wearing our macs and nylon macs makes it all the more interesting

Does anyone know if there is a group designed for those interested in "Nylon Macs" where a few photos can be downloaded and a chance too discuss amongst ourselves the attraction and perhaps the "thrill" we get from wearing nylon macs and perhaps seeing others in them

More heavy showers expected here in the South East in the next few days...Looks like the brown nylon mac will be getting a few more outings...Nice thought
matron69

Post by matron69 »

To Ray
Why did your models not want to go out in the rain?
Do you supply their macs/coats when you take their photos?
I would have thought that it would have been more authentic?
Well always another day.
Best wishes

Paul
matron69

Post by matron69 »

hotwilly wrote:Colleen got to wear her new green nylon mac with a hood on it.

Snap! Really rained heavy here & had to well protected on my dog walk round the woods so wore my Cotton Traders green nylon mac, rain so heavy I needed the hood up - nice:)
Photos to follow soon of Colleen in her new Green Nylon mac and maybe some of me in my new grey nylon mac. (I am not photogenic)

Paul
matron69

Post by matron69 »

pacamac2 wrote:Really encouraging too read that some of us...the more sensible ones have been wearing our macs and nylon macs makes it all the more interesting

Does anyone know if there is a group designed for those interested in "Nylon Macs" where a few photos can be downloaded and a chance too discuss amongst ourselves the attraction and perhaps the "thrill" we get from wearing nylon macs and perhaps seeing others in them

More heavy showers expected here in the South East in the next few days...Looks like the brown nylon mac will be getting a few more outings...Nice thought
Why not set a group yourself?
Then you can have what you wish in it?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nursemaid6 ... 499238422/
Look at those and see if you like

Paul
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

matron69 wrote:To Ray
Well always another day.
Best wishes

Paul
Hi Paul, sadly because they are models and not rainwear lovers like the lovely Colleen, I guess the other problem might have been because it was our first shoot so she didnt know what to expect

I find there's little point in trying to do a shoot with an unhappy model as the images never turn out well
neil

Post by neil »

pacamac2 wrote:Really encouraging too read that some of us...the more sensible ones have been wearing our macs and nylon macs makes it all the more interesting

I'm guessing that the majority of us on this group are interested in most types of rainwear,whatever the material or style.
This is a good active group; it would seem to me uneccessary to start another.
All my rainwear is nylon and,living in a part of the country where it often rains,I wear it frequently,as do many others.
merv

Post by merv »

rainwear comes in all types, whether it is pvc or nylon hardly matters, just join in, trying to make smaller subgroups could dilute things to being so inactive that they die
matron69

Post by matron69 »

ray@rainwearcafe wrote:
matron69 wrote:To Ray
Well always another day.
Best wishes

Paul
Hi Paul, sadly because they are models and not rainwear lovers like the lovely Colleen, I guess the other problem might have been because it was our first shoot so she didnt know what to expect

I find there's little point in trying to do a shoot with an unhappy model as the images never turn out well

I do agree Ray
Colleen gets unhappy to!
Oh I thought you had a loyal following of models.
But Yes if unhappy it does show.
I think it does show if the ladies who we photograph are lovers of rainwear too.
Best wishes
Paul
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

matron69 wrote:
hotwilly wrote:Colleen got to wear her new green nylon mac with a hood on it.

Photos to follow soon of Colleen in her new Green Nylon mac and maybe some of me in my new grey nylon mac. (I am not photogenic)

Paul
Wonderful & you ...dont be so bashful :P
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)