Asos macs

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Priscilla

Asos macs

Post by Priscilla »

Fender

Re: Asos macs

Post by Fender »

Looks very nice but little bit expensive ;)
merv

Post by merv »

so expensive for what it is, bet we do not see many of them on the street
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

Interestingly they call it "plastic raincoat", but if you look at the pic with the zipper, you might fdiscover, that this coat is cotton-backed. So it is made of 65% PVC and 35% cotton, very much the same like they had it in the 70s.
Very interesting that they are available again.
mason

Post by mason »

These ASOS raincoats are terrible ... do NOT waste your money on them

They look absolutely great in the photos; so much so that I bought a yellow one for the SeaChel (not least because postage was free) but I have rarely been this disappointed with any raincoat I ever bought.

The "plastic" (actually some kind of cotton backed PVC) is very thin and lightweight; it was extremely poor quality and not worthy of the usual high standards of this supposedly upmarket retailer. It's also very slightly textured and crinkly; it's certainly not as smooth as the photos suggest.

I returned mine the day after it arrived in the mail.

To their great credit though, the ASOS people made it very easy and fuss-free. I received my refund two weeks after mailing it back. That's good customer service!

Thought: If only they'd been produced with the same quality fabric as Rukka used, I would've bought 3 or 4 more on the spot, regardless of the price.
frederique

Post by frederique »

thank you i love this raincoat