Story being written

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Avril Black

Story being written

Post by Avril Black »

My Aunt befriended Ursula Cross when I was seven.By the time i was eight the three of us had been living under the same roof for a year. Obviously as a boy growing up with two women looking after me I was unaware that this was a lesbian relationship. Being surrounded by women's things was fascinating.As an inquisitive child I enjoyed touching their garments when they weren't around,stockings and pants, high heels,skirts, dresses I wanted to engulf myself in them all.Although nothing was said as a couple they were aware that I was delving into the world of femininity. My Aunty Alma did not discourage me but made it clear that I should have asked if it was permissible.As I approached puberty I found myself watching both women clad in various atire, the way material moved the smooth black stockings the click of high heels and the swish of a coat.When we ventured out for a walk on the hill Ursula always wore a Fawn coloured coat which when I asked Alma I was told was an old Riding Masckintosh which she favoured as it had once belonged to an old freind. This garment suddenly and I do not know why began to scare me a little, Ursula wore it tightly buckled and belted its collar was tuurned up around her neck and seemed to crackle faintly as she walked.Her long black hair draped over her shoulders making me feel nervously excited.
Last edited by Avril Black on January 5th, 2021, 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Susihough

Re: Story being written

Post by Susihough »

oh Avril you lucky girl, that has been one of my fantasies. I can't wait for you to post more.
big macking hug Susi
mason

Post by mason »

Hi Avril, I'm copying & pasting everything here to make it easier to read. Some of your posts were duplicated 3 times as well, which made it that much harder to follow & wasted valuable real estate.

Maybe you could continue it below?
mason

Post by mason »

Then came the beginning,I knew they were going to see friends so the evening was mine. Time for me to wear it, all through that day I waited and then silence fell and i trembled with excitement. Taking it down from the peg and smelling that odour, i carried it up the stairs and draped it on my bed.What to wear, had to be cammy knickers, Aunties sllk, my legs stepped into her blackest stockings and the black bra covered my stiff little nipples.Shoes had to be red, Ursulas four inch court,I had practiced a good deal with shoes and they only pinched a little. Then at last the Rubber Mackintosh slowly I pulled it on and the rush of adrenaline caused a small droplet of semen to leak from my erction. A deep breath calmed me and I began to fasten those firm little buttons, then the belt slid through the buckle and I was encased, enraptured, intoxicated. Walking through the house was magical i felt supreme. Feeling my hard penis rubbing against the cool folds of the Rubber , the warmth now engulfed me and I was glad to open the kitchen door and step into the night air.Placing my hand on my stiffness I withdrew the belt from its buckle and began to undo the buttons. Now walking along the path to the garden enjoying my sixteenth year I felt empowered to masturbate fully and I did.
mason

Post by mason »

Alma caught the bus early after dropping the boy at the infant school. The bus was busy that morning so she sat next to a lady she had seen often at the post office and the local supermarket, her name was Ursula Cross. Alma had enjoyed her brief conversations with this lady listening to her liberal views about society on many subjects.Alma arranged for her to call one Saturday evening for supper and conversation. "Yes said Alma the child's mother died from drug abuse, and the Fathrer abandoned him, so I had to step in to help my sisters boy. It is hard sometimes and I don't enjoy it. At my age I had just begun to forge new relationships". Ursula asked if thier was anyone special in Alma's life."Thier was but as soon as i took on the boy it finished". Ursula asked Alma if she could ask her a few rather blunt questions."Not at all feel free", replied Alma.Ursula looked straight at her "Are you remotely interested in men".Alma replied that she could live without them.And that now she had to care for another. Ursula held out her hand and said"We shall have to mold him into one of us maybe by the time he is nine we will have him wearing blouses, knickers, high heels and aspiring to become feminised.Alma smiled and thought what an opportunity this was and how his education would benefit.
mason

Post by mason »

The move to Ursula"s went smoothly. That evening as they lay in bed Alma was once more thanking Ursula for changing their lives. "Please don't say it again," Ursula spoke, you are embarrassing me, and don't worry about Christian, he will be fine he seems happy to me he has been rummaging through that old clothes chest most of the day."Alma said "We shall have to introduce some kind of discipline when he starts at the new school,he will attend Saturday Mornings as well". She moved closer to Ursula's naked body and kissed her,then she slipped beneath the sheets and bit her firm nipples, then moved further down and began to remove Ursula's rubber pants,they were moist and the aroma was devine, her clit was wet and Alma's fingers stroked it delicately. Ursula gave a gentle groan and said "We shall have to improve the state of the old outbuilding in order to install some of the equipment,my sister Helen has made all the contacts for the work". Alma pushed her tongue into Ursula's clitoris, deeper and she felt Ursula's hand stroke her hair.She thought about Christian and how his life would soon be different, Ursula would be quite firm with him even strict, she would mold him, he would have to get used to obedience.
mason

Post by mason »

Obviously it wasn't but it was almost calm, Alma and Ursula walked through the gate, they saw me standing in the kitchen door. Ursula held my hand,i sat myself at the table. Alma closed the door and a new chapter of my future began. " Well where do we go now,let's say we know where we would like to, so furthering your education should begin now. Let me begin by promising you some form of punishment for soiling my Mackintosh,you have been allowed a free reign and that can't continue. We have always let you wear what you want to now we will dictate what you wear". Alma spoke, " Term ends on Saturday, so I say Christian will start a new beginning, you will prepare for a stricter regime, we recognise you need to masrurbate, understandably however this need wil now be prevented and only allowed when we deem it a suitable time, go up and wash yourself I want you down here in twenty minutes, this evening is just about to start and when you come down , come down naked we will commence your spanking and for you it will be the first of many
mason

Post by mason »

Slowly I dressed myself,my penis began to stir but to no avail its prison was impregnable. Pulling the hood down over my head was thrilling I stared out through its small eye holes my breathing was steady I was calm and relaxed, my skirt splayed out slightly allowing access for my tormentors to pull my knickers down release my caged penis and have their will. Sadly this was not going to happen.My boots were comfortable I felt tall and my legs were warm inside my stockings."Well look at our new sissy maid Alma, she becomes the part ". Ursula stood in front of me staring at my eyes and continued"We know just how much you crave to wear a Rubberised Mackintosh but that will not be permitted in the week, at the weekend we shall asses your progress and perhaps a stroll in the woods suitably rubbered may happen.Now stand at this table with your hands on it spread your legs, this is for you to dwell on, never again will you wear a Rubber Mackintosh without asking ". I felt my skirt being lifted and my knickers tugged down then I felt a hard slap on my left buttock it stung painfully, I stood at the table and felt my eyes smart.My pants were pulled up and my skirt gently kissed my throbbing buttock. Alma spoke "That is the first time , I don't want there to be a second".
mason

Post by mason »

"Well what a transformation, Alma our boy is quite a girl", Ursula continued,"Am loving the hood,when his hair grows longer she will look a right enticing bitch, I think before we go up to bed we should give her tongue something to lick".Alma smiled and left the room briefly. She returned carrying two Black Rubber Mackintoshes draped over her arm, she lay them on the table."What do we call our prospective future slut sissy girl", she asked.Ursula looked at me, "Christina would suit I think". Alma handed me her Mackintosh. "Christina help me on with my Mackintosh there's a good slut". Picking it up and holding it out at arms length she pushed her arms into the crisp cool rubber, hers was a fawn, cream coloured Riding Ma, I lifted the collar up and she turned to face me " Button me up will you and fasten the strap around at the skirt inside my stockings" Easily I knelt before her and did as I was bid, then standing I fastened each button wishing it was me wearing it, finally the belt, pulled tight through the buckle. She looked delicious her black boots shone below the hem of the Mac.Standing in front of me she touched my hooded chin,"Get down on your knees and lick my boots".My tongue gilded over the front of her right boot"Well it seems she is a natural,you like to grovel at my feet don't you slut, don't answer keep licking".
mason

Post by mason »

"It appears you enjoy licking Aunty Alma's boots". She nudged me with her heel and I stood up.They both laughed and I felt scorned.Then Ursula asked me if my bottom was still stinging, i relplied that it was still smarting."Good then we can assume it is effective,would you like another slight taster before bed and what will be a an interesting day for you in the morning?" I agreed to her request, Alma produced a length of cord from the pocket of Ursula's Mackintosh."This is a nipple clamp which bites on to Christina's firm crusty nipples and can be rather painful. I am going to attach it now and you tell me how you feel".The clamps were firmly attached and the pain was instantly affirmed,I tried not to cry out, my expression I could see was pleasing the both,Ursula approached me and tugged gently on the cord, I gasped and she removed the clamps. " We will try again another time when your resistance to a little playful pain is easier for you to cope with, now is the time for rest,you will dress in the morning and lay up ready for breakfast, it will be a treat for us to have you wait at table. How are you coping with the little belt around your scrotum we want you to accept its presence its neccesary that you endure it, and when we allow it you.can enjoy masturbation, it will be far more fulfilling, goodnight".