Rainwear and Cross Dressing

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
annabell-cagoule

Re: Rainwear and Cross Dressing

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Well done you. Feel free to wear what you like, it’s all just clothes really whether for men or women. I love shiney pvc too.
Lets get swishy!
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

My ex wife introduced me to womens clothes and glad she did, they are so much nicer than mens.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Not a CD or TV, but like many members, I agree that the range and style of women's rainwear is so much better than men's, which tend to be shapeless and dull by comparison. So I wear my wife's plastic raincoats when she is not around. I have some men's PUL plastic jeans which are actually very good, and a unisex PUL jelly jacket which, to be honest, is not really for a man by any stretch of the imagination, but I love it! I don't want to dress as a woman, but will do if the items are plastic, PVC, nylon etc.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

You have summed it up for me, JellyMan. I do not dress in women's clothes but I do wear a long pvc u like mac, I have been out for a walk in it this morning. It probably looks a bit like a woman's mac but I like it and if anybody else doesn't like it too bad. Good to know that you have a wife who wears a plastic raincoat.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Rainworshipper wrote: January 16th, 2021, 8:44 am You have summed it up for me, JellyMan. I do not dress in women's clothes but I do wear a long pvc u like mac, I have been out for a walk in it this morning. It probably looks a bit like a woman's mac but I like it and if anybody else doesn't like it too bad. Good to know that you have a wife who wears a plastic raincoat.
Alas she only wears them in the bedroom and then only rarely under sufferance. Still better than never!
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

iluvpvc wrote: January 12th, 2021, 4:13 pm I have pics of rainwear while cross dressing on my Flickr site
https://www.flickr.com/photos/60000335@N06/
nothing I like more than wearing a pvc mac or 2.
Hello Iluvpvc. Some of your pictures are really cute!

I also saw a PVC maid! She must have needed "time out" because her mistress put her in a plastic bag. Your backyard is lovely.

I have a female mask (it is from dumby something or other) and have worn it only a few times because it is a bit small. I have found that a female mask really gets people nervous unless you are in a group.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

Personally, I am not into the mask thing. I don't want to creep people out with a raincoated Michael Myers vibe :lol:
razvandobos

Post by razvandobos »

Annie here loves shiny rainwear in addition to PVC skirts and leather skirts and shiny leggings and satin blouses. Very very sexy materials. I have Asperger's so shiny materials like PVC and latex are sensory overloads for me. I also love hugging women and crossdressers alike in PVC macs and leather skirts.

Who wants to hug me? :D
razvandobos

Post by razvandobos »

MissRachel wrote: January 16th, 2021, 2:14 pm
iluvpvc wrote: January 12th, 2021, 4:13 pm I have pics of rainwear while cross dressing on my Flickr site
https://www.flickr.com/photos/60000335@N06/
nothing I like more than wearing a pvc mac or 2.
Hello Iluvpvc. Some of your pictures are really cute!

I also saw a PVC maid! She must have needed "time out" because her mistress put her in a plastic bag. Your backyard is lovely.

I have a female mask (it is from dumby something or other) and have worn it only a few times because it is a bit small. I have found that a female mask really gets people nervous unless you are in a group.
Rachel, Annie here would LOVE for you to dress me up in a PVC maid outfit! I won't misbehave though.
ShinyMacLover

Post by ShinyMacLover »

I used to dress up regularly, in PVC macs, dresses, catsuits etc. Now I'm older I don't do it, as I can never look as good as I did when I was in my early to mid 30s