Rainwear and Cross Dressing

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainwearlvr

Re: Rainwear and Cross Dressing

Post by rainwearlvr »

MissRachel wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 5:57 pm Do any of our cross-dressers here on the site post pictures? I love to see our lady's enjoying the rain...
I haven't, i rarely post pics of myself on an open forum.
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I have cross dressed well its more happy dressed for over 50 years and it has always included plastic raincoats. I have jst ordered a new pvc maid uniform, i am excited just thinking of wearing it for someone. curtsy from jenny
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

rainwearlvr wrote: January 11th, 2021, 5:09 am
MissRachel wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 5:57 pm Do any of our cross-dressers here on the site post pictures? I love to see our lady's enjoying the rain...
I haven't, i rarely post pics of myself on an open forum.
I understand. To dress as the other gender is a personal thing and some just do not want it on an open forum.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

I sort of got into it by accident my wife no longer wanted to indulge me with my fetish fantasies so I began wearing her gear for self pleasure. Also I was away with work a lot and found it easier to hook up with CD/TVs for sexual encounters. Hence now I like to take the role of either Rubber CD domme or rubber CD slut
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

I've wanted to wear female clothing but because of my wife and the area I live in, it is just not a factor I can give into.

Such a pity, but a fact is a fact.
iluvpvc

Post by iluvpvc »

I have pics of rainwear while cross dressing on my Flickr site
https://www.flickr.com/photos/60000335@N06/
nothing I like more than wearing a pvc mac or 2.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

iluvpvc wrote: January 12th, 2021, 4:13 pm I have pics of rainwear while cross dressing on my Flickr site
https://www.flickr.com/photos/60000335@N06/
nothing I like more than wearing a pvc mac or 2.
Some lovely outfits and some amazing macs there, hope you don't mind me asking where did you get your black face mask ?
iluvpvc

Post by iluvpvc »

its from PVC-U-Like they do lots of different coloured ones.
iluvpvc

Post by iluvpvc »

or do you mean the hood ?
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

Although I am most definitely not a CD or TV, my fetish for shiny (and I emphasise: shiny, as dull/matte materials have no appeal to me at all) PVC, PU, Rubber and Nylon extends to women's garments (when I say garments, I mean coats and jackets- NOT skirts and dresses!). I have quite a few shiny and glass clear women's style PVC plastic rain macs in various colours except for pink. If they are not overly feminine in appearance, I am comfortable wearing them outdoors when it is raining. I also am into the shiny nylon and PVC/PU-coated puffer/puffa jackets and coats; I find that the shiniest ones (the shinier the better!) tend to be for women. I must have been a magpie in a past life, as they like shiny objects :lol: . I have a few of the Fulton clear PVC bubble umbrellas, which tend to be described as 'women's umbrellas'. Mind you, none of my bubble umbrellas have a pink trim, so they are not all that feminine, and I have indeed gone out in public with my bubble umbrellas (when it is raining, of course) and nobody ever batted an eyelid. Recently, I wore in public, a long raincoat made from a very shiny patent black PVC, and one woman complemented me: "Excuse me, I like your mac. It is so shiny! Where did you get it from?" To avoid embarrassment, I replied with: "Top Man". :lol: She did not give off a vibe along the lines of: "what on earth is a MAN doing wearing a shiny black plastic mac"? Her complement was well-intended and she had a smile on her face. Speaking of which, if you look at the range of clothing sold by the likes of Top Man and Asos, one could be given for thinking that some of their clothing in the Men's Section looks 'camp' or feminine, as opposed to masculine. Oh, and although I do not own any as yet, I also like the shiny rainboots (Hunters and the like). The shiniest of the wellies tend to be marketed towards women. Nonetheless, I could wear them out on a leisurely rainy walk, provided that they are not pink in colour!