A heads up

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
Kinky-In-Scotland

A heads up

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

As my interest in the fetish scene has all but disappeared, I have made the decision to let virtually all of my gear collection go and it will all be getting listed on ebay in early January, I will have to restrict the listings to UK only I'm afraid as I have no idea how this brexit disaster will affect shipping costs to Europe.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
rainwear-experience

Re: A heads up

Post by rainwear-experience »

I use eBay's global shipping program for shipping items outside of the UK, its easy to use and free to the seller

If someone outside the UK buys your item you ship it to a UK address and eBay are then responsible for onward shipping, you get updates from eBay while the item is shipping and confirmation of delivery, eBay also take responsibilty for any customs documentation and any restrictions in the country where the items are to be delivered

You are also protected from any negative feedback relating to delivery times as once its at the UK destination it's out of your control

From what I can gather the buyer pays quite a hefty fee for this service but that's a choice for them to take

I've used this service quite often and as yet found no problems
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: December 30th, 2020, 10:59 am As my interest in the fetish scene has all but disappeared, I have made the decision to let virtually all of my gear collection go and it will all be getting listed on ebay in early January, I will have to restrict the listings to UK only I'm afraid as I have no idea how this brexit disaster will affect shipping costs to Europe.
Sorry to hear this, but I look forward to seeing if you have anything I might find a home for
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Here's the link to the Global Shipping Programme, hope it's of use

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/global-ship ... me?id=4646
mason

Post by mason »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: December 30th, 2020, 10:59 am As my interest in the fetish scene has all but disappeared, I have made the decision to let virtually all of my gear collection go and it will all be getting listed on ebay in early January, I will have to restrict the listings to UK only I'm afraid as I have no idea how this brexit disaster will affect shipping costs to Europe.
What are you selling? If you have any shiny yellow rainwear, I'd be very interested/
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Anything shiny interests me but I am all the way in Texas.
staggy

Post by staggy »

What’s your eBay name so I can set an alert when you list stuff?
Kinky-In-Scotland

staggy wrote: January 1st, 2021, 10:27 am What’s your eBay name so I can set an alert when you list stuff?
Here's the link to my page, there's more to be listed: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dundeedavie6 ... 7675.l2562
Kinky-In-Scotland

raincoatboy wrote: December 31st, 2020, 2:34 pm Anything shiny interests me but I am all the way in Texas.
Howdy! there's some suits that might interest you but please be aware that ebay's GSP will not combine shipping: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dundeedavie6 ... 7675.l2562
Kinky-In-Scotland

mason wrote: December 31st, 2020, 7:25 am
What are you selling? If you have any shiny yellow rainwear, I'd be very interested/
Hi Mason, there's a couple of shiny yellow suits listed but be aware ebays GSP will not combine shipping: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dundeedavie6 ... 7675.l2562