WOMEN'S RUBBER JACKET

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Tradmack

WOMEN'S RUBBER JACKET

Post by Tradmack »

, Crew Clothing have a Woman's "Rubber" Jacket for sale made from 100% Polyester with a 100% Cotton lining. Nothing wrong with the material but why oh why do they call it a rubber jacket. I will be asking them shortly, anybody care to back me up on this campaign ?
MissRachel

Re: WOMEN'S RUBBER JACKET

Post by MissRachel »

Tradmack wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 11:30 am , Crew Clothing have a Woman's "Rubber" Jacket for sale made from 100% Polyester with a 100% Cotton lining. Nothing wrong with the material but why oh why do they call it a rubber jacket. I will be asking them shortly, anybody care to back me up on this campaign ?
The only reason I can think that they call a 100% Polyester jacket rubber is the people in the advertising department were listening to Katy Perry at the time.

Let me explain. KP wears plenty of rubber in her videos and it subliminally was placed into their minds. Therefore they placed the word rubber into the ad.

There can be no other explanation for such false advertising.

MR
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg