Cheap Hunter wellies

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
spitfire617

Re: Cheap Hunter wellies

Post by spitfire617 »

That is an idea!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

And it introduces more welly wearers into the world at large :D
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

I wear a US size 11 for a women and I do not see a style I like for the cheap :(
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 1:13 pm And it introduces more welly wearers into the world at large :D
Yes that to!
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

Everything with 80-85% discount and seemingly unlimited supply in every size imaginable. It like a dream...
Rubberrainwear

Post by Rubberrainwear »

I would be very wary of this website. It was only registered within the past day and when you read "Shipping & Returns" there are obvious mistakes which makes me think it's a bogus website.
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Careful, too good to be true
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Rubberrainwear wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 2:07 pm I would be very wary of this website. It was only registered within the past day and when you read "Shipping & Returns" there are obvious mistakes which makes me think it's a bogus website.
It sounds like proceed with caution should be the order of the day

I've not seen Hunter describe themselves as Hunter Boot Inc. before its usually Hunter Boots Ltd

The social media links at the bottom of the page aren't specific links to Hunter pages they are just links to the home pages of the social media sites

Like you say there are a number of errors through out the website that make it look unprofessional

As I found out earlier in the week sometimes when something looks like a duck and walks like a duck it isn't always a duck
SEWelly

Post by SEWelly »

Yeap this is definitely one to steer clear of, there are so many typos etc on the pages that no credible company would issue like that.
milrubber

Post by milrubber »

There is no company adress to be found anywhere on the site. That is usually a surefire way to mark them as a fake shop.