Help with Latex/PVC/Wetlook clothing items for females?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
bearsethi96

Help with Latex/PVC/Wetlook clothing items for females?

Post by bearsethi96 »

I want to start getting into latex or PVC undergarments or clothing (you know, the really shiny stuff) but I'm having a lot of trouble finding sources of information on sizing and things of that nature. I don't want to shell out a lot of money on my first piece, but whenever I look on places like amazon all the reviews say the sizes run way too small. Even when I look at the more expensive sites the items don't mention sizing at all. Is the material super stretchy? I wear a large in almost all of my clothes, so would I be considered "Plus Size" in latex?
SEWelly

Re: Help with Latex/PVC/Wetlook clothing items for females?

Post by SEWelly »

Hi there, have you checked out Pvc U Like as they are pretty good and have size guides online. They also post on here so I'm sure we'll be able to help if you have any specific queries!
Mydreamhascometrue

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Yes I agree with SEwelly pvc u like are great and can call them if you need help.
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

Basically if you buy from China (even indirectly) expect to need at least two sizes larger than you'd expect, and don't trust any dimensions to be correct. But much of the time it's so cheap that buying again doesn't break the bank (so a few times when I've had a steady partner I'd aim for the right size for me and if it was still too small I'd buy another larger so we had one each). Also, if it's close fitting you might find a larger size more comfortable at the thighs or arms.

Good latex will stretch a lot but you'll need a partner and lots of lube to get it on at it can tear without warning if stressed too much. I've found Liquid Silk good.