Rainwear and Cross Dressing

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
MissRachel

Re: Rainwear and Cross Dressing

Post by MissRachel »

I have been so busy with work. I have gone out once dressed as a lady in my red, PROS, PVC suit in the last three months! That same day I did a "chowder run" in the black, PROS, PVC coat. I have about nine videos: some are edited and some not. I just got frustrated and published them all just to get back into posting things. Additionally I have several pictures of me in that lovely, long, blue, PVC mac at the dock. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lij9Z3bS0SE&t=105s
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
SEWelly

Post by SEWelly »

Just to say the current sales are a good opportunity to pick up some PU Clothing if that takes your fancy - I got a pair of Green PU Leggings from Sainsbury's last week and can't wait to get into them with my Wellies!!
HarlequinKing96

Post by HarlequinKing96 »

Haha, just thought that since I'm a girl me mudding in jeans and plaid shirts would be cross dressing a bit! Guess I never considered that, just called it being a tomboy.

But leggings paired with wellies is a lovely combination for some mud rolling.
Beth xxx
SEWelly

Post by SEWelly »

Well I'm sure this thread can go both ways Beth :)

As mentioned above I think leggings are just perfect for Wellies - tempted to get another pair as they're still on sale...
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

HarlequinKing96 wrote: December 27th, 2020, 8:11 pmBut leggings paired with wellies is a lovely combination for some mud rolling.
I wear men's running tights with my Hunters when I go mud exploring, which I guess are pretty much the same as leggings. I must admit I'd love to try some wet-look leggings with my Hunters in the mud! I'm sure they're easier to clean!
SEWelly

Post by SEWelly »

Saltmarsh_Drifter wrote: December 27th, 2020, 9:31 pm
HarlequinKing96 wrote: December 27th, 2020, 8:11 pmBut leggings paired with wellies is a lovely combination for some mud rolling.
I wear men's running tights with my Hunters when I go mud exploring, which I guess are pretty much the same as leggings. I must admit I'd love to try some wet-look leggings with my Hunters in the mud! I'm sure they're easier to clean!
That is one of the real benefits SMD as they tend to just wipe clean with a cloth if the mud is not too bad which I think is perfect for most muddy walks.
plasticxxxfun

Post by plasticxxxfun »

I crossdress..Have for a long time..It is so important even indoors when dressed to complete any outfit with a nice mac
Avril Black

Post by Avril Black »

Can only ask for Silk Cammy knickers,black Denier stockings,black bra red knee length boots and quality SBR Mackintosh.
Susihough

Post by Susihough »

Avirl what a lovelt thought!, I can't wait to read your story or stories.
Macking Hug Susi
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Do any of our cross-dressers here on the site post pictures? I love to see our lady's enjoying the rain...
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg