Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Vinylissime

Re: Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

Post by Vinylissime »

Ouiiii, je mets un pantalon en pvc argenté sans rien au dessous puis je mets un blouson en pvc presque transparent pour le haut directement sur la peau puis une cape en pvc argentée où métallisée et au dessus de tout, un long imperméable en pvc presque transparent.
Je sens bien le pvc vinyl sur ma bite, ce qui me provoque une superbe érection. Je sors le soir lorsqu'il ne fait pas beau dans les bois fréquentés par des personnes en recherche de sexe.
Et là, je me retrouve rapidement suivi par plusieurs personnes qui se rapproche de moi et commencent à se frotter contre moi. Ça m'excite énormément et je sens des bites très dures me serrer et des mains sur ma bite bandée.
Quatre hommes me bloquent contre eux en m'entourant de façon à ce que je ne puisse plus avancer. Ils se serrent tous contre mon imperméables et mon pantalon en pvc et se branlent dedans et des mains passent sur mon pantalon en plastique pour me branler. Je sens bien les boîtes dures à travers mon imperméable, la cape le blouson et le pantalon en pvc vinyl plastique.
J'ai giclé tout mon sperme très vite une première fois.
J'entends plusieurs hommes jouir dans mon imperméable et cape en pvc pendant qu'un autre passe sa bite dans mon pantalon en vinyl pvc et se branle contre ma bite très dure qui a déjà crachée tout mon sperme une deuxième fois. L'homme décharge tout son sperme sur ma bite et dans mon pantalon en pvc. D'autres hommes arrivent et prennent la place de ceux qui se sont vidé les couilles sur moi, mon imperméables, cape, sur et dans mon pantalon en pvc. Le sperme coule partout sur mon pantalon et mon imperméable.
Les autres hommes qui se sont collés contre moi jouissent très fort et très vite dans le sperme qui coule sur mes plastiques. Deux d'entre eux se sont branlé dans mon pantalon sur ma bite ce qui m'a encore fait jouir 3 fois. Je sentais leur sperme tout chaud couler sur ma bite et dans mon pantalon. Je n'arrêtait pas de gicler mon sperme. Tous mes plastics pvc vinyl étaient plein de foutre. Deux autres personnes sont encore venues et l'un m'a branlé dans mon pantalon après qu'il ait juté sur ma bite dans mon pvc. Il m'a fait jouir en même temps que le deuxième homme qui se branlait contre moi dans mon imperméable, ma cape et mon pantalon en plastic pvc. Fatigué je me suis allongé sur un rocher presque plat pour reprendre des forces. Mais peu de temps après d'autres hommes sont venus j'avais la capuche de mon imperméable en pvc sur ma tête. L'un d'entre eux a commencé à se branler dans la capuche de l'imperméable en pvc presque transparent pendant qu'un autre s'est allongé sur moi dans mon pantalon, cape et imperméable en pvc vinyl plastique. Tout le sperme que j'avais sur ma bite dans mon pantalon en plastique et en sentant la grosse bite dure de L'homme qui commençait à se branler dans mon pantalon contre ma bite, j'ai recommencé à re-bander très fort. Celui qui se branlait dans la capuche de mon imperméable sur ma tête m'a enfoncé sa bite dans la bouche pour cracher tout son sperme dedans et un autre homme a pris sa place dans la capuche de l'imperméable presque transparent en pvc vinyl et il décharge sur ma tête dans le plastique pvc de la capuche. J'ai jeté encore une fois dans mon pantalon en plastique pvc argenté. Le dernier homme était debout a côté de moi. Il avait pris l'imperméable presque transparent déjà plein de sperme et s'est branlé dedans. J'ai reçu aussi du sperme sur le visage. A 4 heure du matin. Je suis rentré chez moi et je me suis couché avec tout mes pvc vinyl plastique pleins de sperme. Jusqu'à 1h pm, je me suis encore branlé 3 fois dedans le sperme chaud de mon pantalon en pvc argenté.
J'ai eu d'autres expériences du même genre avec ma compagne de l'époque.
dfpjlf

Post by dfpjlf »

Beau fantasme !
beautiful fantasy
Quark

Post by Quark »

Mudlover74 wrote: December 12th, 2020, 4:04 am
Saltmarsh_Drifter wrote: December 11th, 2020, 10:27 pm
Mudlover74 wrote: December 11th, 2020, 9:44 pm
I'm off out to do it on Sunday, in the rain hopefully
I used to think I was the only one who did that. Now there are at least three of us!
Me too, makes me feel so much better about doing it
.. there are more than five :lol: .. I think, there are dozens here that like that and that have done it! (ok, I was not in the mud, as mud is relatively seldom here .. but it was on a mountain, looking down to the valley ;) )
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Quark wrote: December 13th, 2020, 6:04 pm
Saltmarsh_Drifter wrote: December 11th, 2020, 10:27 pm I used to think I was the only one who did that. Now there are at least three of us!
.. there are more than five :lol: .. I think, there are dozens here that like that and that have done it! (ok, I was not in the mud, as mud is relatively seldom here .. but it was on a mountain, looking down to the valley ;) )
lol, I do get the impression the site has many wankers :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vinylissime

Post by Vinylissime »

dfpjlf wrote: December 13th, 2020, 5:04 pm Beau fantasme !
beautiful fantasy
Ce n'est pas un fantasme, c'est du vécu. Comme mes expériences avec ma compagne que je raconterai plus tard.
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

Muddy_hunters wrote: December 12th, 2020, 6:28 am
Saltmarsh_Drifter wrote: December 11th, 2020, 10:27 pm I used to think I was the only one who did that. Now there are at least three of us!
Sound like fun, love to join you!
Even more of us now! I was outside last night in the mud in my Bullseye Hood wellington boots. Unfortunately it was a bit too cold for naughty fun so I was eager to get home again to 'complete'!
Vinylissime

Post by Vinylissime »

rubbermackintosh wrote: October 4th, 2020, 7:24 pm Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

What sort of silly question is that on this forum? Of course I have and I am a woman, only we tend to call it ‘frigging’ which I do whenever I get the chance.

I started to frig myself at school as a teenager, most usually beneath my lovely yellow PVC cycle cape and sou’wester on the way to and from school in the rain - one hand on the handlebars and the other you know where. From the age of fourteen I never wore knickers except on gym days – they just got in the way! Most of the boys also cycled to school and wore capes, leggings and sou’westers.

All the boys in my year and above knew and used to think that I was a good thing, which I was. They would surround me in the back racks when it was raining and cum over my cape but mostly it was me doing the wanking. One hand for the boy and one finger for me until I encouraged them to do the fingering leaving me with two hands for two boys so that I got multiple loads over my cape. I lost my virginity on my back in a rainstorm having a thorough screwing from a fifth-former in the local park.

Later, after I had married Marco and moved to Gran Canaria he and I always wore rubber or PVC mackintoshes, sou’westers and boots when the rains hit the island and there were lots of places around our vineyard where you could indulge yourself or each other in all sorts of sexual activities. 69s outside on the ground in a downpour were great and frequent when the Trade Winds blew.

Marco is now dead and I am back in the UK, setting up home in West Wales and my rubber mackintosh has been wonderful in this weekend’s storms. Maria, a Canarian girl who worked for me at the vineyard, has come to the UK with me and has been wearing my PVC mackintosh. She spotted me frigging in the pouring rain and started to do likewise until we were able to slip behind some bushes, whereupon she put an arm around me and slipped her hand inside my coat and soon she had two fingers in me. I repaid the compliment and we both orgasmed together. So, once we are settled in or new home we will be needing two good blokes because I’m damned if I’m going to settle for just frigging myself, or Maria. I’m missing a good cock and Maria needs one before she goes Lez.
Ok, j'arrive. Je suis célibataire qui aime aussi le pvc
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

Mudlover74 wrote: December 18th, 2020, 6:08 pmI was out Sunday and it was raining at my usual mud spot, I was nearly to the top of my hunters in mud and couldn't contain myself and promptly emptied into the muddy mess all around me, I had black rubber gloves on to heighten the experience and the walk to the muddy place built me up nicely as it was extremely wet and muddy all the way, back there again this Sunday I think
Black rubber gloves certainly do add to the masturbation experience and to the general rainwear experience too. I can't really contain myself either when my Hunters are in almost to the tops.
Wellington

Post by Wellington »

Saltmarsh_Drifter wrote: December 11th, 2020, 10:27 pm
Mudlover74 wrote: December 11th, 2020, 9:44 pm

I'm off out to do it on Sunday, in the rain hopefully
I used to think I was the only one who did that. Now there are at least three of us!
Love to have a few of us together wanking in our wellies in the mud
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Wellington wrote: December 24th, 2020, 9:58 pm
Love to have a few of us together wanking in our wellies in the mud
You could form your own little group 'Wankers in Wellies'

Let it snow, let it snow!!!