Raven-haired lady (big hair!) paddling in a stream wearing a long white semi-transparent plastic mac and rubber waders.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Raven-haired lady (big hair!) paddling in a stream wearing a long white semi-transparent plastic mac and rubber waders.

Post by rothbhoy »

Raven-haired lady with big hair paddling in a stream wearing a long white semi-transparent plastic mac and rubber waders. She is seen in the mac between 1'-32" and 2'-31" into the clip. Enjoy! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw0ae39Z4N4
JellyMan

Re: Raven-haired lady (big hair!) paddling in a stream wearing a long white semi-transparent plastic mac and rubber wade

Post by JellyMan »

For me the girl in the transparent plastic suit at the start of the clip is much sexier than the girl in the mac. very nice find Rothbhoy.
rothbhoy

Re: Raven-haired lady (big hair!) paddling in a stream wearing a long white semi-transparent plastic mac and rubber wade

Post by rothbhoy »

JellyMan wrote: October 17th, 2020, 6:51 pm For me the girl in the transparent plastic suit at the start of the clip is much sexier than the girl in the mac. very nice find Rothbhoy.
Thanks JellyMan - glad you enjoyed the clip! :) Yeah, the girl at the start of the clip in the transparent plastic suit is rather nice too! I tend to be a bit fixated by macs - apologies for that!
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Yes, the first girl is dead sexy.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

rothbhoy wrote: October 18th, 2020, 4:40 pm I tend to be a bit fixated by macs - apologies for that!
No apology necessary - especially here where rainwear appreciation in almost mandatory! Thanks for all your posts, I always look forward to seeing what gems you have discovered for us Rothbhoy.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

JellyMan wrote: October 25th, 2020, 5:18 am
rothbhoy wrote: October 18th, 2020, 4:40 pm I tend to be a bit fixated by macs - apologies for that!
No apology necessary - especially here where rainwear appreciation in almost mandatory! Thanks for all your posts, I always look forward to seeing what gems you have discovered for us Rothbhoy.
Cheers JellyMan - glad you enjoy the posts! :D
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

raincoatboy wrote: October 18th, 2020, 9:32 pm Yes, the first girl is dead sexy.
Yeah, JellyMan has also pointed that out. With my fixation for macs I missed her. But you're right, she is! :)