Kylie Minogue at the Echo Arena, Liverpool (September 2014) - shiny black PVC mac and a shiny black PVC cap.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Kylie Minogue at the Echo Arena, Liverpool (September 2014) - shiny black PVC mac and a shiny black PVC cap.

Post by rothbhoy »

Kylie Minogue at the Echo Arena, Liverpool in September 2014 wearing a shiny black PVC mac and a shiny black PVC cap. Enjoy! :) :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfJP9eO1bFg
Last edited by rothbhoy on October 13th, 2020, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilikecoated

Re: Kylie Minogue at the Echo Arena, Liverpool (Sept 2014) - shiny black PVC mac and a shiny black PVC cap.

Post by ilikecoated »

Very nice coat and the PVC underneath is nice also.
rothbhoy

Re: Kylie Minogue at the Echo Arena, Liverpool (Sept 2014) - shiny black PVC mac and a shiny black PVC cap.

Post by rothbhoy »

ilikecoated wrote: October 13th, 2020, 8:23 am Very nice coat and the PVC underneath is nice also.
Cheers ILC! When you mentioned "PVC underneath" I had to have a second look! :lol:
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

She does like her shiny pvc outfits and thighboots !! Sexy !!
Chris Bedford

Re: Kylie Minogue at the Echo Arena, Liverpool (September 2014) - shiny black PVC mac and a shiny black PVC cap.

Post by Chris Bedford »

Kylie loves her PVC raincoats. The long red mac she wore at Glastonbury last year was superb. This is another cracker.
rothbhoy

Re: Kylie Minogue at the Echo Arena, Liverpool (September 2014) - shiny black PVC mac and a shiny black PVC cap.

Post by rothbhoy »

Chris Bedford wrote: October 14th, 2020, 8:05 am Kylie loves her PVC raincoats. The long red mac she wore at Glastonbury last year was superb. This is another cracker.
Yeah, she certainly does Chris. Love the mac and cap she wore at the 2014 Liverpool gig - really nice. The long red mac she wore at Glastonbury was just something else - absolutely wonderful. I can remember her wearing a glassclear vinyl mac in some official video for one of her songs but can't for the life of me remember which one. Anyone know?
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

shinymacs wrote: October 13th, 2020, 11:42 am She does like her shiny pvc outfits and thighboots !! Sexy !!
It certainly would appear so! :) Love the black PVC mac and 'domina' cap she's wearing in this vid but the long shiny red PVC mac she wore at Glastonbury was just something else - truly wonderful!
milrubber

Post by milrubber »

Wow that outfit looks so "strict", i love it!
Chris Bedford

Post by Chris Bedford »

rothbhoy wrote: October 15th, 2020, 5:13 pm
Chris Bedford wrote: October 14th, 2020, 8:05 am Kylie loves her PVC raincoats. The long red mac she wore at Glastonbury last year was superb. This is another cracker.
Yeah, she certainly does Chris. Love the mac and cap she wore at the 2014 Liverpool gig - really nice. The long red mac she wore at Glastonbury was just something else - absolutely wonderful. I can remember her wearing a glassclear vinyl mac in some official video for one of her songs but can't for the life of me remember which one. Anyone know?
Wasn't that one of her film appearances? The Delinquents or Street Fighter, maybe?
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Chris Bedford wrote: October 18th, 2020, 6:45 am
rothbhoy wrote: October 15th, 2020, 5:13 pm
Wasn't that one of her film appearances? The Delinquents or Street Fighter, maybe?
Hi Chris, Yes, you may well be right. I thought if was from one of her official video trailers for one of her songs. I'm pretty sure it wasn't from 'The Delinquents'. However, it could well be from 'Street Fighter'. I'll have to see if I can find a link for both movies and have a look. If it's not from one of the movies then I need to do a bit of searching through her song videos. To be continued.... :)