Rain gear and wellies

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Mar

Rain gear and wellies

Post by Mar »

Has anyone ever worn rain gear and wellies to the pub or a restaurant?
spitfire617

Re: Rain gear and wellies

Post by spitfire617 »

Yes when it has been wet and windy and we have been out with the cameras!

cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

Yes I have been to a pub wearing a couple of cagoules, waterproof trousers and wellies and had a couple of pints with the unsuspecting bar staff .Brilliant feeling !!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

cagouled rambler wrote: October 15th, 2020, 4:11 pm Yes I have been to a pub wearing a couple of cagoules, waterproof trousers and wellies and had a couple of pints with the unsuspecting bar staff .Brilliant feeling !!
That's truely amazing as most bar staff these days are specially trained to detect people wearing cagoules, waterproof trousers and wellies and throw them out
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

spitfire617 wrote: October 15th, 2020, 2:03 pm Yes when it has been wet and windy and we have been out with the cameras!
That’s brave of you both, were you not worried about people commenting on how suitably you were dressed for the weather

I’d be too scared to wear raingear on a rainy day in case anyone made comments ;)
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Yes went on a pub crawl around castleton on a really fowl and horrible wet day, one guy wanted to buy my thick pvc jacket
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Tim Raincoat wrote: October 15th, 2020, 10:37 pm Yes went on a pub crawl around castleton on a really fowl and horrible wet day, one guy wanted to buy my thick pvc jacket
I get the same reaction: they will not wear the rain suit until they see YOU in it.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

rainwear-experience wrote: October 15th, 2020, 8:39 pm
spitfire617 wrote: October 15th, 2020, 2:03 pm Yes when it has been wet and windy and we have been out with the cameras!
That’s brave of you both, were you not worried about people commenting on how suitably you were dressed for the weather

I’d be too scared to wear raingear on a rainy day in case anyone made comments ;)
HIT THEN HARD! Wear that PVC suit with pride! I do and I am no body...
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

rainwear-experience wrote: October 15th, 2020, 8:32 pm
cagouled rambler wrote: October 15th, 2020, 4:11 pm Yes I have been to a pub wearing a couple of cagoules, waterproof trousers and wellies and had a couple of pints with the unsuspecting bar staff .Brilliant feeling !!
That's truely amazing as most bar staff these days are specially trained to detect people wearing cagoules, waterproof trousers and wellies and throw them out

OK, OK. I have many pictures of me at the pub in rubber dresses but I could not find one picture of me in the rain suit and rubber boots. I promise you know I will do it: the next cold day with rain, I will go to the local bar in the PROS rain suit AND rubber boots and get a picture.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

OUTSTANDING !