Todays Rain

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
delboy

Todays Rain

Post by delboy »

Today I went to my local National Trust property for a walk. It was forecast to rain in the afternoon so I went dressed in my black PVC Weathervain coat, trousers and bucket hat. I was also wearing Pvc gloves from Honour and a Pvc face covering from Etsy,

After I had been walking some 20 minutes the heavens opened. It was not a problem for me as I kept nice and dry however those wearing gortex and various anoraks got well drenched. I had a few stares but no comments. About a month ago we were was visiting the Cotswolds, similarly dressed, and went to a famous National Trust Garden. The only people to comment were the two ladies who were serving in the café who complimented both my wife, who was also wearing her Rainmac black three quarte length PVc coat, and and I, for our choice of practical rainwear.

Delboy
Tim Raincoat

Re: Todays Rain

Post by Tim Raincoat »

I am also with the national Trust you can't beat walking round in your pvc gear, the nearest one to me is Wentworth castle
milrubber

Post by milrubber »

Sounds like a great outfit, did you wear wellies with it?

Also what style of raincoat from Weathervain is it?
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

It sounds womderful Dear.

I want to dress as a lady and wear a PVC rain coat in the poring rain...
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
delboy

Post by delboy »

My coat was a Weathervain three quarter length Newmarket

I did not wear Welles as there were good paths and it was not muddy