Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
TStorm56

Re: Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

Post by TStorm56 »

I have wanked a few times in the rain.

One memorable experience was during the summer when I was 18. I was outside enjoying a night-time thunderstorm that was dumping loads and loads of heavy rain. As the storm continued on, I was getting more and more aroused. Knowing that a bright yellow rainsuit along with a yellow sou'wester was NOT the best outfit for hiding in, even at night, I had to find somewhere I could conceal myself! If there was anywhere on this absolutely drenching night for me to do the deed, it would have to be behind the shed in my backyard. I had to do a slight undressing to get my shorts and underwear off in the shed (a place where they would not get wet!), but once freed from them, I went back out into the raging torrent of rain outside and went behind the shed. The combination of the storm outside and fantasies of having hot rain gear clad sex with some of the well endowed girls at my school brought me to climax quite quickly!
Last edited by TStorm56 on October 4th, 2020, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Welliewhitney wrote: October 4th, 2020, 12:36 am If you have masturbated outside in the Rain can you please tell me your experience?
Thanks in advance.
Once, out walking the dog, wearing my plastic lined nylon overtrousers and cagoule, naked underneath. Because they are overtrousers they have slits where the pockets should be, allowing easy access. When dressed like this I only walk in secluded woods. There is something almost primordial about having rain pelting down on your exposed dick!
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

What sort of silly question is that on this forum? Of course I have and I am a woman, only we tend to call it ‘frigging’ which I do whenever I get the chance.

I started to frig myself at school as a teenager, most usually beneath my lovely yellow PVC cycle cape and sou’wester on the way to and from school in the rain - one hand on the handlebars and the other you know where. From the age of fourteen I never wore knickers except on gym days – they just got in the way! Most of the boys also cycled to school and wore capes, leggings and sou’westers.

All the boys in my year and above knew and used to think that I was a good thing, which I was. They would surround me in the back racks when it was raining and cum over my cape but mostly it was me doing the wanking. One hand for the boy and one finger for me until I encouraged them to do the fingering leaving me with two hands for two boys so that I got multiple loads over my cape. I lost my virginity on my back in a rainstorm having a thorough screwing from a fifth-former in the local park.

Later, after I had married Marco and moved to Gran Canaria he and I always wore rubber or PVC mackintoshes, sou’westers and boots when the rains hit the island and there were lots of places around our vineyard where you could indulge yourself or each other in all sorts of sexual activities. 69s outside on the ground in a downpour were great and frequent when the Trade Winds blew.

Marco is now dead and I am back in the UK, setting up home in West Wales and my rubber mackintosh has been wonderful in this weekend’s storms. Maria, a Canarian girl who worked for me at the vineyard, has come to the UK with me and has been wearing my PVC mackintosh. She spotted me frigging in the pouring rain and started to do likewise until we were able to slip behind some bushes, whereupon she put an arm around me and slipped her hand inside my coat and soon she had two fingers in me. I repaid the compliment and we both orgasmed together. So, once we are settled in or new home we will be needing two good blokes because I’m damned if I’m going to settle for just frigging myself, or Maria. I’m missing a good cock and Maria needs one before she goes Lez.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

"So, once we are settled in or new home we will be needing two good blokes because I’m damned if I’m going to settle for just frigging myself, or Maria. I’m missing a good cock and Maria needs one before she goes Lez."

Gosh, if I was single i'd be en-route to Wales right now!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Yes a few times in the past, plastic panties under full
Peter storm rainsuit, walking the dog and using the slits in the over trousers to enjoy the nylon and plastic
Lets get swishy!
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

rubbermackintosh wrote: October 4th, 2020, 7:24 pm Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

I never wore knickers except on gym days – they just got in the way!
Almost as much of a turn on as shiny rainwear!
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

RubberMackintosh. I am close by, single... and share your passion for mackintoshes. Do make contact.
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

I'm buying an 8 bedroom B&B near Barmouth. Should be open for guests, Covid permitting, next Easter. If you think that this might be a honeypot you should know that I am approaching 60 and Maria is just 19. I haven't worked out our tariff for "extras" yet.
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Does this count
Yellow pvc Raincape used this Weekend on my bike ride, and yes I managed to cum in overtrousers whilst cycling I got so excited
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

Rubbermackintosh. It seems that your contact details have been disabled. Can we, somehow, have a private conversation?