Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Welliewhitney

Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

Post by Welliewhitney »

If you have masturbated outside in the Rain can you please tell me your experience?
Thanks in advance.
skagit2000

Re: Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

Post by skagit2000 »

Only when wearing a plastic rain jacket or poncho!
Pvcboy2004

Post by Pvcboy2004 »

yes only in a smooth vinyl-pvc raincoat :)
kinkychippy

Post by kinkychippy »

Oh yes great memories of taking the dog for a walk in the rain on our local golf course in my youth, dressed in my pvc overtrousers and plastic cycle cape. There would be nobody else around and would always end up pretending to be tied up to a tree in my waterproofs and could not help myself and masterbated ,and would cum into my plastic pants I wore under my overtrousers. Other times I would be out on my bike dressed in my raincoat and pants with black oilskin cape ,again would stop in a quiet spot and wank into my raincoat gear .a wonderful feeling.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Yes, a few times but mainly wearing a Klepper mac and wellies. Oh and not forgetting about the safe sex bit, rubber gloves !
polyamid100

Post by polyamid100 »

I did that during our last holidays in Danmark. We had quite terrible weather for a summer vacation. But it was good for this kind of activities. I was wearing two layers of navy blue Peter Storm raingear and nothing umderneath. Two overhead cagoules and the matching trousers. I went for a walk through the rain, hoods on, to a remote place in the middle of a beautiful landscape. I felt and heard the rain hitting the Nylonlayers. I finished the walk with a very sensual experience.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

That’s really strange because I did that very thing this morning

About 6.30 just before it started to get light I was out for a spin in the Jag and approached a cross roads at the bottom of a hill

I slipped the Jag in to cruise control as I approached the junction so I could use both hands (I’m a big boy so need both hands) I undid the buttons on my custom-made Burberry trench (the Louis Vuitton was in the wash) and got to work

At the bottom of the hill I could see a figure dressed in a one piece swimsuit, bolero, snood, long faux leather skirt, waterproof socks and shoes, a pair of ski gloves, and a farmerrain retro raincoat (which looked new) stood by the junction next to a very large puddle

I lowered the electric windows on the Jag, I got my timing just right and as I cruised past the figure I emptied the tanks over them

Seeing the rain coat I did wonder if by some chance the figure was a member of this forum, there’s probably a good chance in a country of only 60 million people and the odd behaviour of wearing a rain coat in the rain
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

yes , several times when my wife was away , wellies , long rubber lined mack , hooded long cape over that and nothing else at all , out in the garden at night in heavy rain , the sound of the rain battering on my hood , AND the sound of the mack and the cape thrashing about as i wanked furiosly and splashed my spunk all over the rubber lining of my mackintosh !
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Yes definitely...In a shiny black diamond oilskin mac with wellies or waders...sometimes a black pvc mac....difficult to acurately explain the pleasure...so have to do it regularly !! lol
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

Mackintosh and rubber boots, gloves and lovely rain, what more could anyone ask to have a good wank