MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 5

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 5

Post by shinymacintosh »

When I awoke, the shopkeeper was up, showered, making coffee and had unlocked my padlocked wrists. My shoulders ached from being in the same position for so long.
He heard me stirring, came into the bedroom and helped me off with the black rubber waders, rubber gloves and my trench coat.
The showers through there, he offered. Coffee’s ready when you are.
He had left a transparent plastic mac in the shower room for me to wear when I came in for my coffee.
Great night last night, I said. Enjoyed everything that happened. Let’s do it again.
The shopkeeper smiled. I know another dogging area that might be busy today after the weekend or we could go for lunch first then try it?
Lunch does it for me. What do we wear?
Same as yesterday, I suppose, some rain is forecast. I’ll lend you shirt and trousers for lunch.
We finished our coffee’s and he threw me a grey PVC shirt and jeans.
Try them on for size.
The PVC shirt fit perfectly, and the PVC jeans were just a little short. Don’t worry, he said you can have the waders on again.
We drove in the shopkeeper’s car to the next small town. We passed by a river and wooded area. That’s where we will end up later. Already a few cars are there.
We pulled into the restaurant car park and walked into the warm atmosphere. Let me take your coats, said the very friendly waitress. Love your shirt, she said to me gently squeezing my arm.
She took us to a table by the window and left us with the menu. We ordered a bottle of house red and studied the menu for a short while. A quick glug of the house red and we were ready to order. The waitress came over again, trim figure, short hair, boyish face, white blouse, and a black leather knee length skirt. She thanked us for the order and the shopkeeper asked me what I thought of her.
Very nice, I replied. Wouldn’t kick her out of bed, I smiled.
Well under that shiny leather skirt is something you might want to play with. She is a guy.
Wow, and she squeezed my arm as well. I’ll have to have a second look when she brings the food. Anyway, how do you know?
Oh, she’s been to my place a few times, I can invite her if you would like.
The food arrived and was delicious. I quietly noted the waitress and she turned and smiled at me.
We returned to the car and drove to the wooded area and river. It had started to drizzle as we walked alongside the river. Some of the well-worn paths disappeared into the more densely wooded area. We entered and found two guys in Hi Viz outfits going for it. We left them and we decided to separate.
I was almost immediately accosted by a middle-aged tallish guy in a grey plastic Pacamac.
Hello, he said. Placing his hand nervously on my crutch. I reciprocated squeezing his crutch through the plastic Pacamac. I really love your PVC trench coat. Can I feel it?
I nodded. His hands were all over me, squeezing, stroking, touching. He fumbled with his Pacamac and pulled out his cock and started to play with himself. Within seconds, it seemed, he had orgasmed, turned away and rushed off into the woods.
I was disappointed but was happy to see the shopkeeper again. Any luck? I asked. He shook his head.
What about the waitress? He asked. She will be finishing work now until seven o’clock. Would you like to meet again?
Yes, but where?
Here, he said. It’s not that bad under the trees. If she is interested, I’ll bring her back here. Don’t go away!
Fifteen minutes later this vision in a long blue Pvc hooded mac and boots arrived. I’ll be back in half an hour, enjoy.
We both looked at each other, then she kissed me fully on the mouth and grabbed my balls. I was pushed against a tree, kissed more firmly again then I unzipped her blue PVC mac. She was totally naked, her magnificent cock was erect waiting for me to take her deeply in my mouth and satisfy her. I fell to my knees, sucking and listening to her passionate sounds of pleasure. She pulled my head closer to her as she thrusted then finally exploded into my mouth.
She stood back from me as I stood up and leant against the tree. She rearranged her mac and hood. Thank you, she said.
No, thank you. Will I see you again?
The shopkeeper’s untimely arrival killed our conversation.
Come, he said. Get in the car and I’ll take you back to work.
On the way back she said that she wasn’t working tonight, and she and her friend would be free if you both were interested?
Who is your friend asked the shopkeeper?
You have met her before, she said. She works at the garage in town, a useful person to know!!
Yes, I know who you mean, bit of a tom boy in her boiler suit and leather jacket.
Shall we drive over to you tonight and have some fun? she asked.
Of course, was the reply
hotwilly

Re: MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 5

Post by hotwilly »

This story continues to entertain and arouse.
Well written, thank you
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

Please be very careful with your arousals!!! I could be contagious!!
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Fantastic as always....Many Thanks
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Another excellent instalment !
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

shinymacintosh wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 1:05 pm Please be very careful with your arousals!!! I could be contagious!!
Now that could be fun :D
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)