MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 4

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 4

Post by shinymacintosh »

We walked for less than fifteen minutes to the entrance of the woods. It was almost dark. There were a few cars and a campervan close by the entrance. That’s always a good sign, said the shopkeeper.
We walked into the woods keeping to the well-worn tracks. We stood still, watching the two lycra guys give some serious head to a leather clad motor bike guy. Those two are at it all the time, smiled the shopkeeper.
We walked a little further and stood still in some bushes. A tranny stood looking right and left for a sexual companion. She wore a leather mini skirt, tall boots, and a mock PVC leather jacket She was lucky, a fattish guy stumbled along and started a conversation with her. They quickly disappeared into the bushes and ecstatic sounds could be heard.
We had been walking around for well over an hour and I was developing a dirty but enthusiastic desire about the shopkeeper’s oilskin mac. I wanted to lick it, fondle it and have sex with whoever was within it.
I think the shopkeeper realised this and clutched my balls quite hard. I yelped just as the tranny was passing by.
Would you like some fun? She asked.
The shopkeeper opened his oilskin mac and displayed his magnificent erection. The tranny fell to her knees and went to work on it. I watched as the black shiny lycra man sneaked up behind me and began to play. I was pushed backwards until I was leaning against a tree. I could sense my tall rubber waders were being frantically licked clean. Then my trench coat was opened, and I experienced a wet warm mouth deeply sucking me.
I opened my eyes and saw at least five guys watching our sex show. Some had their cocks out, playing with themselves, the others were touching each other. There was nothing I could do about it as I was enjoying it far too much. Another guy in a yellow Hi-Viz jacket knelt down and between them both sucked and licked me. I orgasmed and collapsed to the ground.
The shopkeeper was closing his oilskin mac and helped me up from the ground. Do you want more, or do you want to go home? He lightly caressed my balls and closed my trench coat.
Let’s go back home I agreed.
We arrived back at the shop and went upstairs to his bedroom. Leave your mac and boots on. He pushed me down on the bed and swiftly handcuffed me to the two corners of the bed. He pulled my belt very tightly around my waist and buttoned my collar firmly around my neck. Into my mouth he inserted a rubber ball gag and a silk scarf was wrapped around my eyes. Then silence, I could sense the shopkeeper was moving around the bedroom, probably changing his clothing. I lay excitedly on the bed not knowing what might happen to me.
I could smell the erotic aroma of rubber, then the sound of something like a heavy rubber sheet covering me.
Underneath the rubber sheet I sensed someone had climbed into the bed next to me. I could feel hands urgently touching me. I moaned in anticipation. I had to trust whoever was in bed with me. I was becoming extremely hot with my trench coat and rubber waders. My rubber ball gag was removed, and I felt someone’s tongue searching my mouth. I fell asleep a few seconds later feeling a hand playing gently with my balls.
I awoke sometime afterwards feeling a little cooler. The rubber sheet had been pulled off me and the bottom buttons of my PVC trench coat were being opened. My balls were being gently sucked and I gained an erection. I felt a body straddle me, my penis firmly held, I was gradually being inserted deep into his backside.
The body moved gently up and down on me. I felt his hands firmly clasped around my neck. I could hear his heavy breathing as the movement gathered pace. Holding on was futile, I gasped loudly as I came, and the body slowly collapsed on top of me.
After a few moments I sensed the rubber sheet being pulled back on top of us both, then there was the magical silence of sexually contented people.
hotwilly

Re: MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 4

Post by hotwilly »

Wonderful - I'm now so hard n horny
Wish that had been me
Well written and thanks.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Wow that was Superb....Many many Thanks ,it just keeps getting better!!!
warmac

Post by warmac »

Excellent , would love to have this experience myself.