Any other ABDLs or littles here?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Raincoatgirl

Re: Any other ABDLs or littles here?

Post by Raincoatgirl »

shinypvcaddict wrote: August 26th, 2020, 11:25 am
Raincoatgirl wrote: April 24th, 2020, 1:55 am Yes I am totally a little / ABDL, probably like my no. 2 fantasy. I like combining it with my rainwear fetish, and it’s maybe why I also like to wear girly childish looking raincoats. I’m only 5’3” so can usually fit into a kids size 14!
I too like ABDL stuff and have several raincoats that would work with this exploration. :) I've never had tried it with anyone as yet. I have dummies/pacifiers too to take my first steps into that scene. 👍
Ooo this is exciting - I wonder what raincoats you have for this exploration. Any pics?
Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

Oh cute. Can I have one :D
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

Yes please i love it with my plastic pinny and bib on and of course my shiny plastic raincoat.
warmac

Post by warmac »

Although not ABDL etc, I too enjoy the comfort and thrill of wearing plastic pants and pull-ups. I don't wear them all the time, just when the need and desire requires it. They are particularly useful on long journeys and occasions when there is a lack of public toilets. During the current restrictions, plastic pants worn over a pull-up pants or adult nappy is a good idea to avoid using public toilets. In recent weeks, I have discovered, or rather re-discovered the delights of plastic pants. My main issue is that I have not yet found the perfect pair and have great pleasure searching for and obtaining the right ones for me. In the meantime, I enjoy the comfort and thrill of going out with plastic pants under my usual clothes. Whilst many people simply don't get the whole "wetting" thing, I a starting to see the appeal, I have always been fascinated with "water sports" but only rarely ventured into that area.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

warmac wrote: October 1st, 2020, 7:36 am During the current restrictions, plastic pants worn over a pull-up pants or adult nappy is a good idea to avoid using public toilets. In recent weeks, I have discovered, or rather re-discovered the delights of plastic pants. My main issue is that I have not yet found the perfect pair and have great pleasure searching for and obtaining the right ones for me.
Not having toilets open recently has been an issue for me in my as advancing years, but if I had some plastic pants to hand they would have to go against bare skin!
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

JellyMan wrote: October 1st, 2020, 9:46 am
warmac wrote: October 1st, 2020, 7:36 am During the current restrictions, plastic pants worn over a pull-up pants or adult nappy is a good idea to avoid using public toilets. In recent weeks, I have discovered, or rather re-discovered the delights of plastic pants. My main issue is that I have not yet found the perfect pair and have great pleasure searching for and obtaining the right ones for me.
Not having toilets open recently has been an issue for me in my as advancing years, but if I had some plastic pants to hand they would have to go against bare skin!
One or two close run things during these troubled times. "Saved" by the "accessible toilet" that local authorities appear to have to keep open on occasions. If I were single I would undoubtedly have "plastic panted" up but if there were any real danger of having to "use" I would have inserted some form of absorbency-either a pad or a folded terry.
wellygirl1

Post by wellygirl1 »

i have wellypets froggy wellies in a size 8/42 get some funny looks when i go out in them
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Bumping up for glen
Lets get swishy!