Raincoat Shopping

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
jodie

Raincoat Shopping

Post by jodie »

I needed some retail therapy yesterday after being lockdown with covid for so long and went to Oxford Street, London and bought two raincoats .
One from Liberty the shiny black Rains city overcoat unisex . A very lightweight coat looks absolutely stunning on ,nice silky shiny finish not too loose in fit very fashionable . Dead sexy.

The other coat I bought was a Hobbs Sofia trenchcoat from Debenhams . A very good tailored fit slim fitting looks great on obviously popular as stocks are running out fast. I now look forward to wearing them both .

A good time to go if men want to buy ladies rainwear as the stores are deserted.

https://www.libertylondon.com/uk/city-b ... tml#pos=27

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/st ... 4+66538_-1
Shinytrench1

Re: Raincoat Shopping

Post by Shinytrench1 »

Both very nice - it’s great to see the celebration of some stylishly sexy macs rather than some of the shapeless kagouls etc that often seem to dominate this forum!
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

I enjoy wearing my Rains mac too. Very stylish and comfortable.
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

Hi jodie, love the black raincoat just a shame they don't do my size. Hope you have lots of chances to wear it in the rain.
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

Very cool, I just ordered the city trench in shiny blue from thelittlegreenbag.com
Vxr 15, check that site out they have a lot of great stuff from RAINS, many in larger sizes, and relatively cheap as well.
Their sizing can be misleading, they're much more generous of a fit than they let on. I am rather stocky, and usually wear a us mens XXL. So far all of their mens/unisex L/XL coats fit me like a glove.