MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 3

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 3

Post by shinymacintosh »

It had been two weeks since I returned from my sister’s holiday cottage. I was itching to get back and have more fun with the shopkeeper. He had been emailing me, tempting me with attachments of himself wearing extremely exciting PVC clothes, at least they were exciting to me, just looking at them aroused me.
I emailed ‘Will be down Sunday afternoon, looking forward to whatever you have planned’
The return email said ‘Me too’ with an attachment of a pair of handcuffs.
I smiled in anticipation to myself.
I drove down the following Sunday and about fifteen minutes before arrival pulled into a layby and put on my long black PVC trench coat, buttoned it up to the throat and tightened the belt around my waist.
Pulled on a pair of black rubber gloves and eagerly drove the remaining fifteen minutes to the shop.
I entered the shop and saw the two bikes resting against the wall. The door slammed shut, I turned, and the shopkeeper stood looking very exciting in a black rubber jacket, skirt and knee length boots.
Pleased you could make it, he said. We haven’t much time. Our shiny lycra friends await us in the storeroom. We entered the room. Bent over some container boxes were the black and red shiny lycra guys from before. Their tights were pulled down to their knees and beside each one was a leather paddle waiting to be used.
The shopkeeper picked up a paddle and struck the red guy hard on his buttocks. He flinched and cried out. I was handed a paddle and was instructed to give six of the best to the black lycra guy.
When I had finished his backside was red, he stood up and thanked me for his punishment pulled up his tights and crept out to the shop for his bike. Now administer the same to the red guy.
This I did and he left for his bike. They rode off together and the shopkeeper locked the door.
Thanks for coming down, I just love the trench coat look and gloves and I see you have your collar properly buttoned up tight to your neck.
We went upstairs to his lounge and had a drink. What I thought we could do tonight is go for a stroll in the woods just about dusk and see what happens. It’s not far away so you can drink what you like.
I checked his wall clock and figured out we had around four hours before we left. He returned with the drinks and stood before me. I carefully placed my drink on a side table and let my right rubber gloved hand slowly rise up his leg, underneath the long rubber skirt, until I uncovered his arousal.
He stood very still appreciating the movement of my rubber gloved hand moving up his leg, before sitting down beside me as I made his satisfaction complete.
He switched on his PC and we watched his favourite erotic clips with various guys. I was fully turned on observing all the different categories of sex that two humans could get up to.
The two lycra guys featured, motor bike guys, trannies and finally me wearing my sisters black and white polka dot PVC mac, the first day we had met. I was astonished, how did you manage that?
He smiled, I have spy cameras all over the place. Just needs some careful editing and you have a super exciting movie.
Another drink, then we should go and see if there is any action about tonight.
I’m going to wear my black oilskin mac tonight. He said.
Oh, that was my favourite. Especially with the rubber thigh boots.
No, you look very sexy as you are, but you can have the thigh boots tonight.
Take off all your clothes and put your boots, gloves, and trench coat back on and you will be perfect.
The shop keeper returned with knee length boots, and his black oilskin mac tightly belted.
Great, he said now let’s see what might happen to us both on a Sunday night after dusk.
shinymacs

Re: MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 3

Post by shinymacs »

Very nice follow up....on to the woods !!
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

Better and better.....
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Great series of stories
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
warmac

Post by warmac »

I certainly could do with a "PVC Mac friend", any volunteers?
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

warmac wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 6:26 am I certainly could do with a "PVC Mac friend", any volunteers?
Not on your own there.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Wish i could find someone as well