Leather

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
warmac

Leather

Post by warmac »

I hope this is in the right place.
I wonder if anyone else enjoys wearing leather? I certainly do and can't get enough of it at the moment. Of course, mackintoshes is the thing, but I have also always loved wearing black leather. As the weather is slowly turning colder, I look forward to alternating between my PVC mackintoshes and a recently purchased black leather trench coat.
Anyone else?
spitfire617

Re: Leather

Post by spitfire617 »

Yes I have worn both long leather coats and short jackets as well as leather trousers.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

warmac wrote: September 24th, 2020, 5:17 am I hope this is in the right place.
I wonder if anyone else enjoys wearing leather? I certainly do and can't get enough of it at the moment. Of course, mackintoshes is the thing, but I have also always loved wearing black leather. As the weather is slowly turning colder, I look forward to alternating between my PVC mackintoshes and a recently purchased black leather trench coat.
Anyone else?
Why not mix the two and dress in pleather, certain to get the girls going...

...in the other direction :)
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Yes, I also love to wear (p)leather. I really like the (p)leather biker jackets that are so fashionable at the moment. One girl in particular wore a very nice (faux) leather jacket from H&M. Of course she was way out of my league but I liked her jacket so much that bought myself the same jacket.
HarlequinKing96

Post by HarlequinKing96 »

Yeah, I have a nice Primark pleather jacket that I wear when it's moderately chilly and I don't want to put my Joules coat on.
Beth xxx
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I have several biker jackets in leather and phleather. A few of them I do actually wear. But I also have some in stock that are meant for "processing". Twice a year when sales reach their end the remaing ones can be had dirt cheap. I have them in the classic black but also in various colours. There are also some innsnake-print. I also have a few in shiny PVC. I think I will get a shiny one in my size as well.
SEWelly

Post by SEWelly »

I'm a big fan of pleather leggings when wearing my Wellies as they are more comfortable than over jeans. If you get a black pair they're not dissimilar to the look of waterproofs in my experience.
warmac

Post by warmac »

SEWelly wrote: September 28th, 2020, 1:43 pm I'm a big fan of pleather leggings when wearing my Wellies as they are more comfortable than over jeans. If you get a black pair they're not dissimilar to the look of waterproofs in my experience.
Yes, I have a couple of pairs - wonderful.