FaceBook Page

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
MissRachel

FaceBook Page

Post by MissRachel »

Hello Wet Friends,

I am considering starting Facebook Page.

My main reason to try this is that when I want to quickly find pictures of you in rain wear it is difficult to do here on the the Forum. The reverse is true also: it does no good to re-post pictures of me so people can see what I am wearing.

What are the good and points?

MR
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
lakjas

Re: FaceBook Page

Post by lakjas »

i have got a rainocat page on facebook, it's called shiny raincoats
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

lakjas wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 4:35 am i have got a rainocat page on facebook, it's called shiny raincoats
Oh then I need to check it out. Do people from this site post pictures there? I submitted a request to join the group.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

MissRachel wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 9:35 am
lakjas wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 4:35 am i have got a rainocat page on facebook, it's called shiny raincoats
Oh then I need to check it out. Do people from this site post pictures there? I submitted a request to join the group.
If you are making a facebook group then make it private and only members can see the content.
lakjas

Post by lakjas »

MissRachel wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 9:35 am
people post images and videos, if they belong to this site i don't know. <it is members only