Cold wet🥶☔️

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Pvcdream

Cold wet🥶☔️

Post by Pvcdream »

What is the coldest or wettest Experience you’ve ever had. What were you doing and what were you wearing ☔️☔️🥶🥶
Pvcdream

Re: Cold wet🥶☔️

Post by Pvcdream »

galondraken wrote: August 9th, 2020, 9:14 am Walked home from a fetish-party a early november morning... It was snowing and raining and just over freezing.

Wearing a latex catsuit with a transparent pink rainsuit over was really hot at the party.... but just adding a rainjacket for the trip home was not enough.

But I had great company that got me warm in the bed when we got home, so it was probably good that I was a bit cold when we got home :)
Was it really cold 🥶🥶
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Teaching archery to a group of adults, it started out a chilly day but a orange Peter storm cagoule over the top of my fleece jacket and some regatta blue storm break over trousers kept the worst off and me warm and dry, it started to sleet then turn to snow. The group thought it was fun to do it in the snow and wanted to carry on. It was big wet flakes and soon my old cagoule was starting to wet out, my legs were getting cold from the condensation inside by over trousers. Soon they decided to call it a day and head home as it was starting to stick and the roads would get bad, i had to pack up all the gear into a van and drive it back to the centre i was working for, i was cold, wet through and once i had packed the gear back into the stores went to get changed and realised i didn’t have any spare clothes to drive home in.
In the centres store room was a massive pile of old cagoules and overtrousers that got used when the groups were out gorgewalking so i stripped off shivering, put on a fresh set of thick pu backed nylon red over the head cagoule and matching trousers and added another set over the top and drove home with the heating on full blast, the smell of the warm nylon was amazing in my car and it was bliss to jump in a warm shower when i got home.

Needless to say i dropped my borrowed gear back a week later.
Lets get swishy!
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Coldest and wettest?
February 2020 Storm Cirira in the U.K
Very wet and windy in deed
Wore Lynsgcoe long rain coat and high viz trousers with wellington boots

HarlequinKing96

Post by HarlequinKing96 »

Possibly when I got caught outside in near-zero rainy weather whilst waiting for a cab in Edinburgh. Since I had no raincoat or boots it was not the most fun experience! Had to run a hot bath and lie shivering on my bed immediately when back at my hotel room!
Beth xxx
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

In recent memory was this past February. At that time I was still on the train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFGuPT5RUnU
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
Pvcdream

Post by Pvcdream »

MissRachel wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 3:49 pm In recent memory was this past February. At that time I was still on the train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFGuPT5RUnU
Wow wonderful weather ☔️☔️☔️☔️